Where Do I Know You From ?

The day of the Barbeque

1:22 pm

YN P.O.V

The barbeque started in like an hour, I had hopped in the shower and looked at my bruises that weren’t as bad but going away. I got out and left my hair curly and wet. Then I went to my closet and put on my white shirt that was lace and my black shorts overalls and my Oreo’s I looked in the mirror I looked good , I didn’t bother to put on any makeup except a little bit of red lip-gloss. I walked out to Shania holding phoebe, I smiled. “You look great girl, who you getting pretty for” I laughed and posed. “Me”.

5:56pm

Soon everyone started to arrive, we got the pool and Jacuzzi packed.  I saw Shania walking around with Trey introducing him to everyone. They walked over to me, “So Trey how you liking the bbq so far” he smiled. “It’s jumping girl you sure no how to throw a party” I thanked him and held a sleeping phoebe.

August Alsina P.O.V

I looked at the time I had finished all my drops for the day so I decided to hang with Trey.

August: Aye Trey what you up to bruh

Trey: I told you my girl and her friend having this party, or barbeque whatever you want to call it.

August: iight can I still come a nigga is bored as fuck.

Trey: yeah, the address is 5678 grandperry rd , when you pull up just walk in and to the back iight

I didn’t text back, I had to gps that shit what the fuck is a grandperry. About 38 minutes later I pulled up to a nice ass house, I mean huge. I got out of my car and walked in, I looked at the pictures and certificates on the wall. This girl was beautiful, I mean like light up the room beautiful, she just looked so familiar. I walked all the way to the back, looked around and saw Trey with a girl in his lap. She was a pretty ass girl too, then I saw the girl I’m guessing was the friend she sure did look like the girls in the pictures she was beautiful. I walked over and when I saw where her bruises were, I was like damn she’s into some shit , Trey didn’t lie , but those didn’t look like normal bruises , those look like bitch you better have my money bruises.

“Shania & Yn this is August, August this is Yn & Shania” I smiled and waved. “Please don’t be shy, take a seat” yn smiled pointing at a seat, her voice sounded so familiar.

A little later when everyone was gone we helped clean up and gave our hugs and goodbyes , since Shania had picked Trey up he rode back with me. “So what do you think of them?” he looked at me. “They cool I just cant help but feel like I know her friend from somewhere” I thought . “ maybe you remember her form one of the traps” I laughed and turned a corner. “ Naw bruh if she was a hoe , she wouldn’t be living in no house like that” I wanna remember you yn .

Comment & Vote

Let Me Know What You Think .