Remember Me

- Yourname & Shania

" Sandra , Sandra oh my gosh girl how have you been " she swayed from left to right hugging me , she looked the same but almost scared of something. " you good " Shania asked , she almost seemed concerned , see Shania never liked this girl she always thought she was a hoe for some reason. " y-yeah I'm good " she half smiled indicating she still had something on her mind. " how about we all go out for lunch to catch up " she looked unsure but replied with a sudden nod .

- applebees -

We all ate and caught to each other's reality " I just got out of this bad relationship , my husband he kept trying to kill me because we were separated and I had sex with  another guy , but there was this  other guy who was new at the school I taught at , but he raped me about 2 months ago "  she suddenly just started to slowly tear up . " that's horrible honey you have to call the police " she shook her head. " I threw myself at him first they might not even charge that , I filmed it but it wouldn't be evidence plus I broke any and every type of evidence to shreds " I honestly felt horrible for , what Jack ass would rape a helpless girl and why that's just not right , then she was scared to even be out in public. After all this she went home , but not before giving me her number . I walked in and saw August holding Phoebe , reading a book " mommy " her smile gave me chills , just knowing I was a mommy was still new , " come here babies   I bought y'all food " he jumped up with baby girl in his arms , kissed my forehead then lips , and proceeded to the food. after we put phoebe to bed we were in bed but then things got pretty heated , he started licking on my neck slowly , causing me to moan softly " A-August " he smiled and kissed me slowly. " Wait take it easy ok " he looked at me crazy , " I - I'm pregnant " I had found out a week before , I wasn't sure but I was now. " oh my gosh baby another little Phoebe " I smiled and kissed him " or maybe a little August Jr " he cheesed so hard hugging me so tight.

-August-

Your name was sleeping under my arms , I watched her sleep she looked so beautiful, I can't believe she came along after all the bad that happened to her. I was about to cuddle up to her till I got a text "Sandra" I thought I told her to leave me alone.

Sandra ; August please respond we have to talk .

August ; I'm with my fiance , it's late , can't be that important

Sandra ; Please I have to tell you something

I got dressed in some sweats and hoodie , and my Jordan's . I pulled up to he  house knocked and she let me in. " you said you would leave me alone " I was getting irritated just looking at her. " can we sit down " I scoffed and sat looking at her , waiting for her to get out what she was holding in. " I' - I'm Pr-Pregnant " those words have been said a lot lately , " what you going to do ? " she almost looked disappointed to hear that . " what do you mean you raped me " I chuckled. " you asked for that" she got up and started hitting me , I stood up me being tall and all , I started swinging back ,I hit her one good time in her mouth. " this why you need to chill out  , now what the fuck you doing , either decision you make I'm not staying my fiance is too , I can't be here and their , I really don't even care for you honestly " she looked broke inside . " you can just leave" she looked away letting tears fall down her cheeks , covering her busted lip . My brother who was now deceased rest his soul always taught me to never put my hands on a female but I don't know what's going on lately . I rode down the street trying to decide what to do , I got two pregnant females on my hand , how do I even know that's my baby ? that bitch fucked me right away ain't no telling who else she fucked. I pulled back up to the house and saw yn still fast asleep , I had only been gone a hour or so I undressed and got in bed with her , and cuddled her and held closer then I should have.

next chapter is all Shania and that crazy bitch .

Comment Possibly .