CHAPTER 2- THE MEETING

Start from the beginning

Ash looked at him before turning back to Emily. "She is the new maid."

"She's hot." Josh said, and then added, "I would totally bang her." They all continue to look at Emily. She was now holding a garbage bag out to Sherri while she dropped the leaves from the pool into the bag. He could see her lips moving but couldn't make out what was been said. She looked cute in her beige pants and white long sleeved shirt.

"You had better be hitting that." Josh commented.

Ash glared at him. "I just met her earlier today."

"Well, now that you have "met" her, are you goin' to hit that?" Josh asked again looking pompous. This was what they did; sleep with anyone that caught their interest.

Ash shrugged since he had no answer for his friend. It wasn't in his agenda a couple of hours ago but now looking at her, he was definitely interested in having sex with her.

"I bet she already has someone fucking her, probably on a regular basis too." Josh continued.

"Why do you say that?" Michael asked Josh, frowning.

"I mean, look at her, ain't no way a girl like her is not getting it. She is hot." Ash shook his head at Josh. Josh thinks everyone is hot but he had to agree with him on this one. Her brown hair was pulled back into a loose bun showing off her long neck and he could see how perky her boobs were under her shirt. He couldn't exactly make out the features of her face from afar but her face was pretty. She looked like she could be a model except she wasn't a size zero like other models he had seen. She was facing to the side so he couldn't make out what her ass looked like.

"Dude, can you stop staring at her like she is a piece of meat?" Michael's voice broke his stare. He turned his head to Michael, who was scowling at him.

Josh chuckled, shaking his head at Ash. "Yea. He will be hitting that." He couldn't help the grin that took over his face at Josh's declaration. He definitely wanted her now.

"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat?" Michael asked, getting annoyed at Ash.

"Yea, sure man." He answered looking away from Emily. He got up and walked back into the house. He saw the chef in the kitchen, chopping some veggies. "Hey, can I get some food for me and my friends?"

Carol, the chef, looked up from the chopping board. "Dinner is not ready yet." she said, looking around at the mess on the counter.

"A sandwich will be fine."

"Anything particular in it?"She asked while wiping her hands on her apron.

Ash smiled "No, just the usual. You know how I like it." He said playfully.

"Sure." Carol weakly returned the smile.

"Thanks mami. You're the best!" He half-yelled walking out of the kitchen. He joined his friends back at the patio. "Carol is making her mean sandwiches. They will be here in a minute."

"Cool." Josh gushed. "I love her sandwiches."

"EMILYYYYYYY!!!" A voice called out. They turned to the voice but couldn't see the person. They watched Emily straighten up and turn toward the voice.

"YEAH?"

"COME HERE, PLEASE!" The voice yelled back.

She turned back to Sherri, said something and tied the garbage bag off. Ash and his friends watched her laugh and give the bag to the other maid, walking away before blowing a kiss to Sherri, who was now sulking.

"So her name is Emily?" Michael asked, still watching her leave.

"Yea. She started working here about a month ago." Ash replied while taking a sip of his wine.