Episode 16: Victim

Once I came back from the bathroom with Jennie and Ally I saw Lisa looked kinda nervous. I was about to grab my phone but Ally grabbed it.

She took it for about seven minutes before I was able to grab it back. Since I'm a short potato and she a Ginormica, I had a hard time getting my phone back.

I snatched it back a gave her a glare. She laughed. I went to look what she did. The first place I looked is my messages.

Kookie<3
I don't know who the hell you are but, stop going through her phone. You have no right to message me. Especially not off of  Y/N's phone. Look I know I hurt her, but I didn't mean it. I love her with all my heart. So listen here, and listen well.

Kookie<3
Stop using Y/N's phone. Here's my address XXXXX. Come hunt me down. Do what ever the fuck you want to me. Bring Y/n with you so she can see me suffer. I don't care. You want to know why? Because you aren't. Going. To. Do. Shit.

I never knew Jungkook could be so mean. I know hes a playboy, but never once have I heard him talk like that. The guys have even said Jungkook has a hard time with being mean—even though he plays with feeling—to anyone.

However a though runs in my mind. It would be so funny if he did he's bunny smile while saying that. He would always smile when cussed. It was one of many traits I loved about him. But the thought soon leaves as quick as it came because of Jennie. "What's so funny Y/n?" She asked. She face and tone filled with curiosity.

"Umm nothing.... Just a thought that passed. That's all," I told her. She stated an 'ok' and then nodded.

I unlocked my phone and went back to the message.

Me
Thanks for making it easier to find you "Kookie". I'll be sure to use the information. And I'll definitely will bring Y/n with me. And I'll also be sure that she to bring her boyfriend with her. Well being seeing you soon. And I mean very soon. We won't be to long. See you back at Korea "Kookie".

Love,
Lisa