"Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung asked, and I looked over at him, "Are you mad because we didn't celebrate your birthday?"

"No," I said. It was silent for a few minutes before Namjoon hyung spoke up again, "As a leader, have I done anything wrong to you?"

"No."

"You usually do well," Namjoon hyung sighed. I turned to Sungdeuk hyung when he walked back in, "Will it work if I move my arms a little faster?"

He nodded then we left the room slowly to go back to the practice room. I stood in front of the mirror and slowly did the choreo by myself as Jimin and Taehyung stood on the side watching me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

My eyes widened when Yoongi hyung walked in with a cake. I looked behind him to see PD-nim, Sungdeuk hyung, and Sejin hyung all smiling at me. I felt my emotions take over me as I started crying.

"Don't cry!"

"Aigo, don't cry Jungkookie!"

"He's crying!"

"AHHH, don't cry!"

"Thanks for being born Jungkookie!"

"Happy birthday Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook!" Sejin hyung said, and I rubbed my eyes then smiled softly, "PD-nim, you're too mean."

They all laughed and kept wishing me a happy birthday. I watched as Wonho came up to me. I smiled then looked into the camera, "How do you feel?"

"Wahh, I thought it was real! At least their acting got better," I smiled. After wrapping up our practice, it was around 9 pm. Jimin came over to me then wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Let's go home."

My expression faltered, and he noticed, "Why?"

I shook my head then got in the car. Once we got home, Namjoon hyung unlocked the door, and we all went inside.

"Where's Jisoo?" Hobi hyung asked as we walked to the living room and I looked over at him, "She said she was going to ha-"

"SURPRISE!"

My eyes widened when confetti and streamers came out of nowhere. I smiled when I saw Jisoo and the rest of the girls, my family, and a few friends.

"Who did all this?" I asked, and everyone pointed at Jisoo making me smile. I went over to her and picked her up and spun her around making her squeal, "Jungkook stop!"

I put her done then pouted with my arms still around her, "I thought you forgot."

"Well obviously I didn't," Jisoo sassed, and I smiled, "I love you."

Before I could kiss her, Yugyeom came up to me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me away from Jisoo, "We're still here man, save that for later tonight."

"Oppa!" Jisoo whined while blushing and I raised an eyebrow, "Oppa?"

"Yeah, I'm her bias. You jealous?" Yugyeom teased making me pull away from him then walk over to Jisoo and kiss her cheek, "Nope because I'm her boyfriend."

"CUTE," Jackson said making everyone look at him. (I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, AND I TOOK IT, DON'T ATTAC ME PLEASE)

Time skip to everyone leaving

"Don't skip meals, remember to wash your underwear, and don't give Jisoo a hard time," Eomma said for the seventh time making me sigh, "Arrasso, I'll come to Busan when I can!"

I smiled and waved as my parents, and hyung left. Letting out a sigh, I turned to see everyone holding a bag. I raised my eyebrow, "Why are you holding bags?"

"We're going to stay at a hotel tonight," Jimin said then Yoongi hyung continued, "I don't want to hear you and my sister fucking."

"Or maybe all of you just want to fuck your own girlfriends," Jisoo walked in the room casually then stood next to me, "Be gentle on them, they're still sore from all of your weird ass kinks."

I watched as everyone's face except Jin hyung's turned red then laughed, "Wow, you guys are unbelievable."

"Oh shut up you two, at least we're not boring," Taehyung said making Jisoo raise her eyebrow, "Says the one who has the least amount of kinks."

"What the hell? Do girls share everything about their sex life?" Yoongi hyung asked, and Jisoo nodded, "Pretty much."

"By the way Oppa, go easy on Riri, I actually like having her around," Jisoo said making everyone laugh. Yoongi hyung groaned then left the room, everyone following after him.

I turned towards Jisoo, and she smiled up at me, "Did you have a good day?"

I hummed then leaned down to kiss her, "It's going to get better."

___________________________________

A/N: Yes, I did add a shortened version of Jungkook's birthday prank from a couple of years ago. The ending was a bit much, but I don't care cause I was laughing while writing it 😂 Anyways, Jintro came out a couple days ago... I ACTUALLY CRIED, IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL... We're so close to the end of this book, aish. I'm getting emotional again... But hey, after I finish this, I can start working on my Jimin book! I'm literally so excited. But yeah, that's pretty much it. See ya in the next chapter!

Word count: 1319 (not counting the author's note)