- 31 -

+JIMIN's POV

+JIMIN's POV

I wanted that, there's no doubt about it, but I can't just pretend like everything is going to go my way. This whole idea is just huge false hope, which I could choose to hold on to, or not at all. What if I end up holding on too tightly? That, when the time comes to loosen my grasp on it, I can't do it and have to be forced to let go. I can't handle that, it's too much for me on my own. All these choices, but just one ending.

"Mr.Park please reconsider. I'll leave you to it, please take the medication that I've told Mr. Yoongi to give you. I hope you make the right decision, see you soon." Dr. Choi intruded my thoughts as he took his leave out the door. Right decision, what is the right decision? Is there even an answer to this? I started to stare blankly at the ceiling losing myself in my thoughts once again.

"Jimine..." A sadden voice spoke from the doorway. I blinked my eyes to adjust them as I tilted my head towards the sound. I stared at the boy standing there looking broken-hearted.

"I'm sorry-" he mumbled softly, the sound barely making it to my ears. Why is he looking so out of it, did something happened? I tensed up as he stumbled over to me.

"Why are you sorry?" I spitted out quickly, feeling anxious. He was worrying me so much. Did something happen when he went outside? Or at home?

"I kind of heard everything you talked about with the doctor, but what I'm sorry for is that I disagree with you wholeheartedly, this situation effects more then just you. I'm taking the best interest in all of us, so I have decided to pay for you bills and let you get the treatment. I'm so sorry that I'm going against you like this, but please Jimin. I love you and I'm not ready to let go." Yoongi voiced. My chest tightened at his words. I knew it, he's trying to leave me, i'll be all by myself and die alone.

"I don't understand what you mean Yoongi, I still love you for everything you've done no matter what happens, but you know there can't be anything that can stop the god's wishes. You know what the end is for me. Just please Yoongi let me be selfish for once, just once please." I implored, wanting to get down on my knees just to prove my point. Yoongi just stood there, like his emotions had drained away leaving a poker face.

"Jimin why are you making this so hard on me. I just want to stay by your side forever, spent the rest of our days by our child's side and watch as he grows up. Why won't you let me have that Jimin?" Yoongi tried to reason.

"That's exactly what I've been wanting, Yoongi. To be by both of your sides and spend the last of my time surround by the ones I love. So, I'm sorry that I have to be selfish right now, but this is my last wish for you, so please." I pleaded with all my heart, a full shed of tears. My hands interlocked together above my chest as I kept begging, trying to persuade the stone cold statue. Yoongi's face was blank it held no expression. What was he thinking?

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][