- 20 -

"Hey, let's talk after I put Taemin to bed, okay?" Yoongi informed, keeping his eyes on me

"Hey, let's talk after I put Taemin to bed, okay?" Yoongi informed, keeping his eyes on me. I just nodded in return, trudging over to the sofa in the living room. I waited impatiently for the arrival of Yoongi. In a few minutes he returned with a motionless face. We looked into one another's gaze trying to read the other. Yoongi walked over to the sofa and sat at respectable distance away from me. We both sat frozen staring at nothing.

"So, how are you feeling, Jimin?" Yoongi finally asked with a hint of worry. I looked over at him nervously.

"Better than before I guess. I just needed to get out of that place for one." I muttered to him staring at my lap afterwards. In the corner of my eye I caught a small nod in response.

I lucky had the luxury to think over the situation, from the moment Yoongi left the room, til he entered. The conclusion I reached was that, I had to stop being selfish, and get my priorities straight. Most of all get the answers I've been seeking.

Well here goes nothing, I guess. I shifted a little in my spot to sit up properly, tilting my face towards Yoongi.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude but can I ask a personal question?" Finally spilling the first words. Yoongi looked a little taken aback as he adjusted to the question, he crossed his legs up on the sofa sinking back into it.

"It's fine, I got nothing to hide." He says glancing at me, then looking over at the blank TV.

"Well, while we were talking back at the cafe, you kind of stumbled across your past relationship. You never went into it much, but I'm kind of curious on what happened. If you don't-"

"It's fine Jimin, I can tell you. I've been wanting to get it off my chest for a while now, but I just didn't have the right person to turn too or trust. But I trust you, well I hope I can. I'm just going to take this leap of faith and just tell." Yoongi started to blabber on, I giggled cutting his words short. He paused to look over at me with pink tainted cheeks.

"Oh sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine, I'm all ears now." I say to get the conversation going. I couldn't stop wondering why Yoongi didn't even think twice on telling me everything. What does he see in me? What if it was some other person would he still do the same? Something just didn't seem right to me. I ignored the feeling in my chest, and turn to see Yoongi taking a deep breath out. I could tell he was quite tense and mostly nervous.

"This is going to be long so bare with me."

"That's fine, go ahead." I urged on, waiting impatiently.

"Well to begin with, my lovers name is also Park Jimin. That's why I was a little taken aback, when you mentioned your name to me the first time. Let's just say that he was the best thing that happened to me. My life was at a dead end, until he arrived and opened a whole new pathway for me. He was like a rare jewel to me. I was very overprotective of him. I didn't want anyone near him in any way. He was my only source of happiness."