- 4 -

+JIMIN's POV

+JIMIN's POV

I woke up to the cold morning breeze slightly brushing against my skin. I looked towards the window, when I noticed that I had left it open from yesterday.

I quickly got up and walked over to the source of the eerie cold wind. I brought my hands to the handles of the window.

Then with one quick glance I closed them shut. Sighing in relief.

I turned back to look at my warm bed, to see my baby laying like a starfish, snuggled up with his blue bunny stuffy.

I could feel the corners of my lips tug up into a small smile at the scene. I stared at him as I walked closer to my bed, then sat on the edge of it.

I turned my face to look at my small Taemin, then I leaned in to kiss him on his temple.

I started to caress his soft hair which brought a calmness to settle over me.

I turned to look at the clock on the wall, which was pointing towards 6:10 am. I slowly moved away from my cozy bed and walked over to the washroom, closing the door shortly after I entered.

I got ready like every other day. After that I unlocked the door of the washroom and stepped out into my cold and empty room.

I walked over to my bed checking on my son, who was still sound asleep, but he somehow ended up on my side of the bed, I chuckled a little at his cuteness.

I started to poke his cute chubby cheeks to wake him up, he started to stir in his sleep, but then turned to face the other direction, Of course!

I slowly got up from the bed then stood next to Taemin admiring his ability to sleep for so long.

I got an idea, then I quickly scooped my baby up placing kisses on his tiny face. He fluttered his eyes open fast and started to giggle.

I nuzzled my nose with his small one, he then brought his small hands to my cheeks squishing them gently. I loved him with all my heart he brought a smile to my face everyday, without even trying.

+¥+

I finally got Taemin ready after he decided to play in the toilet, what a naughty child.

I got our bags ready and left them near the door, so I could grab them and leave. I went to grab some coffee, but sadly there was no coffee. I sighed, making my way to the door, lazily slipping on my black timberlands, then opened the door and left.

I had to turn back around to go back home half way down the hallway, because apparently I forgot something, or more like someone. I unlocked the door to see my little baby standing there staring at me with a poker face, I tried to crack a smile to lighten the mood, but I guess it didn't work.

Yeh, I know how could you forget your own child? Don't ask me I don't even know. I picked him up, holding him in one arm, as I grabbed his bag in the other.

He wrapped his small arms around my neck while resting his head on my shoulder, yawning.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the head, turning to walk out locking my door this time as well, I kept walking down the hallway.

When I finally stopped in front of Yongsun's apartment. I quietly laid my bags down and rang the door bell.

The door open to reveal, a joyous woman with long sliver dyed hair, wearing a pink apron.

"Jimine, your here earlier then I thought." She spoke in her cute, soft voice.

"Sorry about that my shift starts a little earlier today." I apologized to her, giving her a little bow with my head.

"It's fine don't worry about it, I'm more than happy to have a little company around." She giggled, sweetly.

I smiled at her, as she made way for me to walk in. She picked my bags up that I almost forgot to pick up and walked in after me.

I looked away from her to pay attention to the groaning child in my arms. I cracked a smile as I started to brush his hair away from his forehead, then I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. I looked back up at my surrounding, the layout being the same as my apartment.

Yongsun came in front of me, with a soft expression on her face, as she held out her hands to take Taemin. I didn't want to hand over my child to her at all, I wanted to keep him with me, close to me forever, but I had to leave.

So I pushed away any thoughts lingering in my mind and carefully handed Taemin to her, who eagerly took him into her embrace. She started to pat him back to sleep since he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"I'll be taking my leave if that's ok," I stated, needing to leave quick or i'll be stuck here not wanting to leave at all. She looked at me, away from Taemin, but continued to rock him back to slumber.

"Don't want to be late?" She questioned teasingly. I nodded breaking into a embarrassed smile, as I started to twist my ankle around.

"Hope he isn't too troublesome." I said, knowing well he's very quite.

"Don't worry about it, he's always sleeping." She said while giggling softly.

"I know, I don't know where he gets that habit from." I shyly replied, as the information brought back forgotten memories.

"Me neither," She answered, not knowing the full truth behind my lies. I brushed away the conversation needing to leave.

"Thank you again, noona, Ill be taking my leave now, call me if you need me." I spoke backing away towards the doorway, as I waved at her.

"Ok, see you later." She smiled walking towards me, to lock the door. I take the chance to bolt off to work.

Im so sorry Hoseok.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][