- 9 -

MIN-YOONGI!?!

MIN-YOONGI!?!

What the fuck, why of all names, did his have to be Min Yoongi.

No way can this be the same Min Yoongi. No way in hell! I've avoided that spawn of Satan for far too long, for it to be all useless in the end!

I hesitated for a bit, as I tugged on my mask pulling it up, just to make sure it's still covering my face. Then I carefully tilted my head over to him, and took a good scan of his face, trying my best not to be caught.

My eyes widen in shock at the painting in front of me...it really was that MIN YOONGI! Instead of that old mint green hair, it was dyed back into an obsidian black.

I gulped trying to calm my nerves, not wanting to capture his attention. What am I suppose to do now? I can't up and run. He'll think I'm a weirdo or something, worst of all he might recognize me. I had to keep a poker face and act as a civilized person. Just pretend like it's our first time meeting, and don't give any hints of who I truly am, to him. Yup, this will be easy I smiled. I cleared my throat ready to answer.

"Park Jimin," Fuck, I take it all back I screwed up. I nervously start fiddling with my fingers out of habit. He ended up whipping his head towards me with a shocked expression.

"Park Jimin?" He questioned me. What should I say? Should I just go with it? Before I could make up my mind he spoke.

"Wait do I by already know you by any chance?" He carefully asked. I knew it was going to turn out like this, I just needed to keep this stupid mouth zipped up. Would have been better to pretend to be mute, at least that'll keep me out of trouble. A lie, a lie.

"I just moved here from Busan. It's my first time here in Seoul." Damn I deserve a pat on the back for that. Hopefully he believed that. I waited for a response, as we sat in an awkward silence.

"Oh...that's cool, there are many Park Jimin's in South Korea." I heard him mumble more to himself as I kept watching him. Thank god he's stupid. I smile over ahead, watching my son play with the other kid.

"Sorry, I just remembered someone I knew long ago with the same name, we kinda drifted apart, all because of a stupid mistake I made. I regret it so much.. oh wait. What I am doing? Sorry about that I just don't shut up, again I'm so sorry." Yoongi rumbled out of nowhere, surprising me. He still thinks about me? He's probably just guilty, he probably pities me.

"Stop apologizing. It's fine," I say feeling a little annoyed, as I roll my eyes to myself. Sure he regrets it.

"Sorry 'bout that." He says finally coming to his senses. We both face forward looking at the kids again, who were trying to run around with their little legs in the grass, as they laughed after each other.

"So is that your kid?" He asked.

"Yeh."

"Where's his mom?"

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][