- 6 -

After my tears stop to cease, I tried to collect my thoughts, as I sat there expressionless not showing many emotions

After my tears stop to cease, I tried to collect my thoughts, as I sat there expressionless not showing many emotions. I looked towards the doctor again giving him the look; that he had all my attention at the moment.

"I think you should go to Seoul for better treatment." He started. Keeping full eye contact as he went on.

"We're going to transfer you in two days or so with your permission, Mr. Park." He then paused. I turned to look towards Yongsun, we made brief eye contact before she looked down towards Taemin, trying to hide the small tears that left her.

"I think I need some time to think things over, before I speak. If you don't mind?" I brokenly spoke out, then looked up with no hope in my eyes. He nodded then walked out of the room.

+¥+

"Noona, what should I do? I have no one." I choked out, trying my best to speak with her, but I suddenly started to overthink my situation. My tears started to appear running down my cheeks, staining them.

Yongsun got up from her seat and walked up to my bed. She smiled at me, as she placed Taemin in my arms. We had kept eye contact with each other as she did. I then looked down at Taemin who was asleep.

"Jimine, I think you should hold Taemin for a while, and try to see what you feel would be the right thing to do, for him, and for you." She said as she stroked my cheek then moved to place a kiss on Taemin's forehead.

"I hope you find the answer, just remember Jimin whatever choice you make I'll support you." She smiled then turned to walk away. Leaving us both with each other.

I looked away from her retrieving back, then faced Taemin. I looked into his beautiful feline eyes as they fluttered open, they remind me of someone I wish I had at this moment.

Taemin looked back at me with the cutest gummy smile, eyes sparkling like little stars, causing me to smile through this tough time.

I started to caress his dark hair, slowly placing a kiss on his chubby cheek. This is my world, This is my everything and as his mother, it's my responsibility to pave his future for him. 

I have decided, his future is in my hands I need to do this, for him.

+Two Days Later

I took one last look at my apartment taking a deep breath, I turned to shut the door. I then picked Taemin up in my arms walking down towards the taxi and Hoseok, waiting for us.

Hoseok found out about what happen, and begged me to come with me to Seoul, since he was very worried about my condition. He wouldn't stop annoying me until I agreed. So I agreed.We were finally going to Seoul.

I wish Taemin and I can build our life together and get the answers in life.

I slept the whole train ride since I was losing my energy trying to stay up. I was exhausted. I don't even know what I'm going to do, when I get there. I'm not getting emitted in, I don't know actually whats going to happen I know I'm just going to have to live as long as I can for Taemin.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][