- 15 -

+JIMIN POV

+JIMIN POV

I got to Yoongi's place, exhausted. I rang the doorbell, to finally be met with a normal looking Yoongi, as he opened the door. He smiled at me.

"Hey, how did it go?" He asked eagerly.

"Great! I got the job, but its closed tomorrow, and I'm really tried, so I'm going to go to sleep as soon I get home. Where is Taemin?" I lazily asked Yoongi. Yoongi looked at me, I could tell he wanted to say something but was hesitating. I gave him an encouraging look.

"Hey, do you want to crash at my place instead?" He finally spoke out. I looked at him puzzled. What should I do? What if he finds out who I am? No, I can't stay. But its pretty late, and I also have a child with me, it might be dangerous. Omg, what should I do?

"I have an extra room there's a lock on it, if you are feeling insecure about having me around, I don't care if you lock it, as long as you feel safe," Yoongi answered like he knew what I was thinking. I sighed in relief and smiled at him.

"That would be nice and thank you so much for letting me stay." I say bowing my head a little.

He moved out of the way for me to walk in. We walked inside together towards, I suppose the living room.

"Taemin is already asleep in the guest room if you wondering, you can just head right over, it's up the stairs and first door to your left. I nodded my head at Yoongi giving him a quick thanks. Then walked up stairs.

When I got upstairs to the guest room, I saw my sweet angel fast asleep, towards the right side of the bed laying on his side, with a velvet red blanket covering him.

I yawned at the sight reminding me how tired I was. So I quickly stripped down to my black t-shirt and boxers, going over to my child and snuggling close to him, I pulled up the blanket and fell into the darkness.

Forgetting to lock the door...

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][