- 1 -

|Always in JIMIN's POV [Unless It states otherwise]]

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU- DID WE DO?" I yelled on the verge of tears.

I had just woken up from my slumber, feeling restless than ever. I tried to sit up ignoring the soreness in my body. I looked around trying to understand what's going on,  only to start panicking. That's when I had yelled whatever was the first thing that came to my head, waking up the absent soul next to me.

"What happened, Jimine?" The other male on the bed whispered hoarsely, shifting in his spot.

"Why- why would you even think this was okay, I was fucking drunk. You knew I was drunk, especially from my texts, you knew-" I sobbed into my hands.

"Wait Jimine. What-,"

"Were you ever in your right mind?" I whispered while sniffling. I slowly got up from my position on the bed, trying to reach for something to cover myself with. Only for my wrist to be held tightly.

"Jimin,"

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. I trusted you so much." I whimpered, pulling away from the harsh hold. 

"You knew how I didn't want to be touched, we even talked about this. You said you would wait, why did you break that promise?" I rhetorically asked, wiping harshly at tears falling down my face.

"I hope you don't make the same mistake twice." I sternly voiced. Getting up to throw on my clothes, and grabbing my things. I caught a small glimpse of Yoongi sitting up on the bed, zoned out. Making me even more irritated, for some reason. 

"Goodbye, Min Yoongi." I stated, walking towards the door.

"No, wait, listen to me Jimin..." Yoongi groaned his voice cracking. I could see him trying to reach out a hand towards me. I pivoted around glaring at the boy.

"No! You listen to me Yoongi, it's over don't talk to me and don't you ever try to lay a hand on me ever again, got it!" He did it, he made me snap, for the first time in my life I talked back to him.

 I thought he knew me, knew about my past, but I thought wrong. I should stop trusting others so easily, that's why I'm always left behind hurt, at the end.

'But I loved him, I should have not done that?' 

'You're right you loved him.' 

'Not anymore, you're not going be tied down to anything or anyone, anymore. It's time to live your life, how it was supposed to be. 

'But wasn't I, myself with him?' 

'No stop, I need to accept and let him go.'

I ran out of the room in tears slamming the door shut.

Is this where it ends? Is it really over now?

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][