- 21 -

It's been a few days or so since Yoongi revealed all of the missing parts of our past, gluing everything together

It's been a few days or so since Yoongi revealed all of the missing parts of our past, gluing everything together. We have gotten close in our so called relationship, but I can't help feeling guilty somehow. My heart has been wanting something else between us, I just can't understand it. Like if it wants to mend all thinks that have shattered between us.

+++

I walked up to Yoongi's door about to knock, when it flung open. Appearing before me was a short girl wearing a tight black dress, and a Gucci bag in her hand. The amount of make-up was unappealing to my eyes and also scaring.

She then looked at me, like she was studying me or something. I did the same with her scanning her and analyzing any other detail. One thing crossed my mind; who the fuck was she?

"Who are you?" She finally questioned with her high pitch voice, making me want to cover my ears. Thank god I didn't go deaf or something. I visibly shrunk back on myself from the sound, I don't know why I felt so little in front of her just from her harsh tone. I was confused, wasn't I suppose to ask that?

"Who are you?" I asked back. She looked at me scoffing, but then replaced it with her resting bitch face.

"I asked first, so answer the question! You creep." She spat, wow the attitude of this girl. We just met and this is how she speaks? I wonder how she talks with other people?

"I'm Jimin, now tell me who you are!" I retorted, crossing my arms in front of me annoyed. Damn where did all this confidence come form?

"Wow, Jimin, that's nice to know. Now how the hell am I suppose to know who the fuck you are with a name. I meant who are you to the person that lives here you dumbass." She sassily replied. I just wanted to choke her on the spot, but I refrained myself not planning on going to jail anytime soon.

"I'm Yoongi's friend, you idiot!" I spoke. She looked me up and down, like she wasn't convinced. I rolled my eyes, looking to the side in annoyance.

"Now tell me who you are!" I asked once again. She scoffed giving me a bitchy look again. What is this her daily routine or something?

"Obviously, Yoongi's girlfriend!" She stated cheekily. The fuck is she talking about, Yoongi told me he wasn't seeing anyone! Wait why do I care so much this has nothing to do with me.

I couldn't ignore how my stomach twisted in knots, making my emotions run loose. Why is this getting to me so much, it's not like he means anything to me. Ugh, I don't know how to process this information at all. I didn't even know I was in a trance, until a voice spoke from inside.

"Aera! Why are you just standing there? Weren't you getting late?" Yoongi's calming voice spoke. Then suddenly he came into view, standing next to the petty excuse of a human.

"Hey Jimin! You're here early! Why are you standing there. Come in!" Yoongi welcomed, with a smile. I turned to look towards the bitch, as I glared at her, which she obviously couldn't see well. I then pushed past her making my way inside. Shortly after, Yoongi waltzed in.

"I'm just here to get Taemin, where is he?" I asked, as I stood in the middle of the living room. Yoongi walked over to me glancing at me.

"He's playing over there. Taeminie." Yoongi called out. I looked over his shoulder, my eyes landing on my baby sitting on the floor looking up from his colouring book.

"Dada-" Taemin happily said, leaving me confused.

"Thats weird who is he calling dad?" I then asked, looking over at Yoongi.

"Uh-" Yoongi gulped looking down at his fingers, then glanced up at Taemin who was actually staring at Yoongi.

"He um, just um." Yoongi started to stutter, annoying me a bit.

"Spit it out." I spoke in-between."

"He just randomly started calling me that." Yoongi then answered looking away.

"Oh, ok." I said a little taken aback. Why would Taemin just out of the blue call Yoongi dad? He only calls people what they have told him to call them. Like Taehyung told Taemin to call him Uncle, which he does. Where did he learn this? Pushing those thoughts aside.

I walked in front of Yoongi. Then smiled, as I started to walk over to him, throwing everything that was stressing me out the window.

"Baby, I'm here!" I said getting Taemin's attention instead, gave a gummy smile.

"Ma ma..." He mumbled as he stands up giggling as he started to make his way towards me.

I rushed over just in time to catch him before he fell over from his wobbly legs. I kneeled down on the ground to his level, giggling at him. He started to hold me tightly giving me a warm hug, then he placed a sloppy kiss to my cheek. I smiled at his action as I pushed back his hair, placing a kiss onto his forehead.

I then picked him up in my arms, as he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. I started stroking his back softly, knowing he was getting sleepy.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'll be leaving if you don't mind." I said calmly. Yoongi looked at me like I grew two heads or something. I ignored it, starting to walk over to the door. I slipped on my shoes as Yoongi handed me Taemin's baby bag.

"Hey, Jimin... are you okay?" Yoongi finally spoke. I looked at him emotionless. I have no idea what happened to me it felt like some switch just flipped in me, making me have some uptight attitude. Or maybe I was just plain out jealous deep, deep deeeep down, but nobody needs to know that.

"Yeh I'm fine, just tried. Now I'll be leaving. Bye Yoongi." I replied. As I rushed out of his place not able to stand being there another minute. How could Yoongi lie to me. I thought he had changed. Was Yoongi lying about other things as well? Was he being serious about his mistakes or were those lies to? Wait why does it matter to me maybe he found someone after. I should not jump to conclusions like this. I shouldn't stress myself, I need to stay healthy for my Taeminie.

I shouldn't repeat history!

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][