- 18 -

Finally, Jin walked out from the back, as he was wiping his hands with a hand towel

Finally, Jin walked out from the back, as he was wiping his hands with a hand towel. He smiled at me, followed by a tired looking Namjoon.

They walked over to me sitting down on the closest table to us, gesturing for me to do the same as well, so I did.

"So...what did you want to talk about Jin?" I asked right off the bat, as I sat myself down, getting impatience by the second.

"Well Jimin, This might be out of the blue, but Jimin... do you not remember us?" Jin asked calmly.

I watched his body language, seeing his anticipation for some sort of answer, from me, but how was I supposed to answer? I don't remember anything from Seoul, I forced myself to forget most of my memories from here, it worked except the main cause of my problem, Min Yoongi. I never could totally forget him, he ran through my mind all the time, causing me to be really emotional. He once was my happiness in my so called life, which was a total hell. How could I forget the main reason behind my happiness so easily, when it took so long to find that happiness.

"I'm not really sure, how you guys, want me to answer, I just met you recently..." I spoke out uncertainly, going along with the lie I've been living with, as of now.

The two looked at each other doing that thing again, with their eyes.

They both turned back to me once they mentally agreed on something, giving me broken smiles.

"Park Jimin, we have known you since high school, we also knew you were Min Yoongi's boyfriend, once." Jin carefully states. I tense up at the harsh truth. Boyfriend? Huh. The word feels so foreign to me, I haven't heard that word along with Yoongi in one sentence for so long.

Importantly, how did I forget them so easily?

They might as well have played minor roles back then for me to forget so easily. Maybe that's why. I finally concluded, but still unsure.

"Can you please explain to me more, because I have very fuzzy memories of high school," I asked, wanting more information. Namjoon noddedeagerly, like he was waiting to explain forever.

"Of course! ...Well Jin and I been dating since high school, and well you were new to the school at the time and you obviously caught a certain mans eye, as you know him as Min Yoongi, my best pal. Since Yoongi was busy trying to "woo" you, he lost interest in our friendship. Which hurt me at that time, a lot. The only way I could cope with my lost friendship was to give my full attention to my love, Jin, because he gave me all the love and attention I craved. I've know Yoongi for a very long time and there was no one that could replace him for me that's why I wasn't truly over it. However I gave up trying for his sake he just looked so happy, and he deserved to be happy with the life he was living. So we both just started to watch you from afar since you know how protective Yoongi was he never kept his eyes off you, but everything was ruined for him after Yoongi left my party." Namjoon finished off.