-Introduction-

"That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours."

| WARNINGS |

| Angst
| Mention of Rape
| Mentions of Medical
| Mentions of Mpreg
| Mentions of Alcoholism
| Mentions of Mental Problems

If uncomfortable please Do not continue on reading

| All rights reserved to rightful owners
| All characters aren't mine, personality's or actions of the characters are for story purposes and do not in any way indicate how they [Bangtan Members] act, or portray their characters traits in real life. They have no connection to my story except for the use of their names.

| INFORMATION |

| Minor Namjin
| If you squint there's Vkook. I like to mention the ships beforehand so people, who don't like a ship, don't need to suffer, I'm sorry but I've been through this a lot 😂 like ppl should really mention the ships before.
| Jimin might be referred to as mama (by his kid of course)
| Most of the story is in Jimin's point of view
| When someone is speaking other than who's POV it is I write it in Italic unless I forget (which is often)
| Murder is not the answer for the ending of this book (...unless)

SIDE NOTE: Jimin's thoughts and feelings throughout the book, may be confusing. Just remember his mind is going through a lot. And his emotions may make him overthink and question himself a lot. To put it straight he's not mentally stable.

thank you guys so much for reading my stories I'm worried if this will come out good or not I'll see but yeh. [Edited: Apparently not]

][🍒][Love Jazmin ][🍒][