- 23 -

On a fine and quiet Sunday Morning I arose to bright light shinning through the curtains of my room, or more so the guest room belonging to none other then Yoongi

On a fine and quiet Sunday Morning I arose to bright light shinning through the curtains of my room, or more so the guest room belonging to none other then Yoongi. I yawned sitting up while looking over at the time displayed next to me. I then turned to face the empty space next to me.

Where the hell is Taemin?

Oh wait, Taemin is with Yoongi, just remembered. I was way to tired yesterday to actually go home, so Yoongi suggested for me to stay over, which I agreed to right away, not having the willpower to go all the way home. I had to attend an appointment at the hospital yesterday, which ended up going on for a long time. I was exhausted, you could say.

I've been staying over at Yoongi's place quite a lot nowadays. I practically moved into his house.

I'm quite grateful for this opportunity that I was given, I can't be more happier that this relationship is actually working. What we have might not be much, but it's enough to comfort me. It's been a month or more so far since we decided to start from scratch.

Our relationship started to build up fast in the first month, trying to look past those mishaps and looking towards a better future.

Yoongi even got Aera to show up less, I have no idea what he told her but it worked.

We have to be getting somewhere, I hope.

I remove the blanket from my body displaying a simple pair of pyjama bottoms. I then lazily walked over to the washroom to wash up. After that I changed into a loose pair of basketball shorts and a baby blue hoodie. I casually walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for the first time, because Yoongi usually insisted in doing so, not really sure why, always makes me stay in my room until he's ready.

But not today.

I walked over to the fridge wanting to pull out some eggs and other supplies. To my shock I was met with empty shelves.

What the fuck? Where is the food? How the hell does Yoongi cook, with air or some shit? How does this boy fucking live?

Now I think I might know why he doesn't let me near the kitchen.

I slam the door shut in frustration, I stand there crossing my arms and jut my lower lip out making a pouting face, while tapping my foot in irritation.

And here I was hoping I could make a great breakfast for my so-called family.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath to relax myself, until I felt something warm wrap around my waist.

Not expecting this, being alone and all. I reacted on instinct a little too fast and pushed the source of warmth away.

"Ow, fuck babe don't need to be so harsh." The one and only Yoongi winced out. I quickly turned around, face flushing pink, eyeing the boy in shock that I ended up pushing towards the counter.

"What the fuck Yoongi, you scared the fuck out of me! And s-stop calling me that!" I stuttered the last part feeling a little annoyed but, a little giddy. My chest tightens every time I hear those pet names he used to call me back then again.

I really suck at hiding my emotions from Yoongi. I'm like an open book for this jerk.

Yoongi started to giggle as I smacked him on his firm chest. Trying to not show my embarrassment.

"...sorry, but why were you pouting so cutely in the first place?" I suddenly remembered what happened when I walked into the kitchen as my blood started to boil.

"How 'bout you check for yourself hmm?" I replied back hinting towards the fridge.

Yoongi got the idea and decided to walk towards the fridge a little anxious. He grasps the handle and pulls at it, just as fast he opened it, he quickly closed it too. Leaving the pale boy a little more paler. I see the way his hand moved to the back of his neck and rubs it in frustration.

He slowly turned towards me giving me a cute innocent look with a awkward gummy smile.

"Shit." he mumbles to himself, which doesn't go unheard by me.

"Yeh that's right! Shit. Now what the hell am I suppose to cook?" I tried to argue back.

"Sorry... I could go and grab some supplies if you like?" He suggested. I look at him like he grew two heads.

"Y-you would go get supplies to cook...? You best be kidding me. You don't even have anything in your fridge to start with and you think you can go out and just grab some "supplies". I bet you never even cooked a proper meal for yourself." I scoffed, knowing the boy to well. I looked over at the offended looking man.

"It's like you been living off ramen or something.." I mumbled to myself out of angry.

"...Maybe I am..." Yoongi mutters over his shoulder, trying to not get heard as he turned back from looking away. I scowled at him right as we made eye contact. He chuckled a little trying to lighten the tense mood. I rolled my eyes at him for the attempt.

"I fucking knew it." I sighed, as I rubbed my face with both my hands, having enough of this. How the hell is this boy even alive right now?

"I'm going to go run out and get what we need and YOU are going to stay here and babysit Taemin for the meanwhile. Got it!?" I commanded.

He eagerly nodded his head, then tried to move in to embrace me. I held out a hand stopping him by his chest.

"Not today." I whispered with a deadly glare, as I pushed past him to grab my wallet and keys. I can see in the corner of my eye Yoongi pouting with his arms cross.

I suddenly felt bad for lashing out at him. I decided to quickly walk over and back hug him to make him less sad, I guess?

"I'm sorry... love, don't be upset please." I whispered feeling a little guilty, I then placed a soft peck on his neck. I can feel him relax which satisfied me. So I moved away quickly, being a little embarrassed by my actions.

"I'm going to leave now, bye." I spitted out, rushing towards the door. Doing a 360 on my emotions.

"I love you." Yoongi shouted as I closed the door behind me smiling to myself.

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][