- 8 -

Staying locked up in that room, almost made me feel like I was suffocating

Staying locked up in that room, almost made me feel like I was suffocating. I needed to go out, so did Taemin. It wasn't good for Taemin to be locked up all day either. Making up my mind, I decided to go out to the park.

I got up tossing a cap on then pulled the hood of my hoodie on top of that to hide my self well. I didn't want people giving me strange looks. My face was looking rather pale, so I covered it with a black face mask. Then I threw on my black bomber jacket.

I got Taemin dressed up in his cute red and black flannel paired with black skinny jeans, which were kindly gifted by Hoseok hyung. I pulled on a cozy jacket on him, just in case it's cold outside. I then packed up supplies that Taemin could waste time with.

I grabbed him off the floor then placed him in his stroller. I made sure to place the supplies in the bottom. Leaving the apartment, I locked the door with my keys then turned to hold  Taemin's hand. Placing him in his stroller afterwards.

+¥+

It took me some time, like almost 15 mins to get to the nearest park. It would have been faster to get there, but I needed to take some breaks in between.

When we got there I walked over towards a bench near a huge tree, and placed the stroller next to me as I sat on one end of the bench.

I tried to take in the view, but was being distracted by my cute Taemin. I glanced over to him, then I see him making grabby hands at me. I smiled at him and shift over to unbuckle him from the stroller.

I pulled him out and sat him on my lap. I played with him for a bit then got a little tried. So I decided to let him play with his toys on the grass. I placed him down a little far from me in the short lushes grass. So he could play in the blaring yellow sun.

I walked back, sitting back down to only pull my cap down and close my eyes. A few minutes later I felt like someone was near me. Being an overprotective parent. I glanced up to check on Taemin, who was still giggling with his toys.

I took a quick scan over to my left to see a young man sitting there, around my age, going by the clothing choice. I couldn't see his face from my vision being tampered from my bangs, not to mention my cap.

All I could see was from his chest down. He was wearing black ripped jeans and white t-shirt with a embroidered black bomber jacket on top. He seemed to give off a friendly vibe, so I ignored the feeling of anything happening aside.

Minding my own business, I turned to face Taemin. I saw the boy starting to  pull out wads of grass and throw it on some kid that decided to play with him. I smiled, as I moved my hand over my mask to adjust it a bit.

Suddenly, I had to turn to face the stranger that randomly coughed to get my attention.

"Yes?" I asked seeing pale skin and his thin lips from my blocked view.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if that's your kid throwing grass on my nephews head?" He replied looking at the two boys in the grass.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that Taemin isn't usually like this, i'll stop him." I blurted out embarrassingly, about to stand up.

"No, it's fine their kids let them play, I don't mind. Just wanted to make sure it's not some random lost kid. You don't know how often that happens around here." He chuckled and all to familiar one at that. Pushing aside the odd thought. I smiled under the mask letting out a puff of air in agreement.

"Yeh, That makes sense." I muttered. Feeling a little uneasy as the thoughts started to invade my mind again. Why does he sound so familiar?

"Oh how stupid, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Min Yoongi by the way and you are?"

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][