✿ | nineteen

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode nineteen: you can be king

❝you just got yourself a kim brother's approved sticker!❞

  the cold wind rustled through the once gentle air, blowing through eunhee's charcoal hair and her white dress that almost reached her knees. she was indeed scared that an answer would come out of her mouth, even though she had never thought about it.

"do you love me too?"

she has at one point, grew fond of eunhee more than a friend, but that was near the beginning of their early friendship stages, but it's been far too long to have those feelings again—especially after how much older and more mature they have gotten. eunhee treated those feelings as one of her little-immature-crushes-that-will-only-last-a-week. she realized after a while in high school that she only liked other guys because of the nice ways they would act towards her, but that was just them being nice—she was just being a hopeless romantic and not realizing that they were way out of her league.

"i don't know, eunwoo. you literally just came out of nowhere all of a sudden to tell me this after two years, so i don't know what to think of you anymore."

there. she said it. honestly, and in a blunt but straight forward way for him to understand how she had been feeling this entire night.

she grabbed both of his hands and pushed it off of her face, making eunwoo form a frown on his lips.

"if you really did love me then maybe you would've at least said goodbye, it would've hurt less than how it is now."

she stared into his gazing chocolate eyes. to eunhee, they were full of wonder and curiosity of the world, but also with ambition and charms. she knew once eunwoo had settled with something he has already said or done, there was no backing down from it.

she assumed that he was going to go back to paris after a while to study once he gets bored here in korea again too, so she wasn't acting the friendliest or trustworthy to this old friend of hers. 

she glanced to see behind her, and saw the path that lead into the hedge maze and back into the festival.

she just wanted that night to be over already, or to at least spend some quality time with her brothers instead.

"i'm sorry, but i have to go."

she apologized to a speechless eunwoo, and took a few steps back before running at full speed out of the hedge maze. at first, her mind was too clouded to focus on the directions out of the maze, but after a lot of dead-ends and turns, she finally made it out of the hedge maze.