✿ | six

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode six: forgotten promises

❝i thought you guys loved me, but i was wrong.❞

  jin pulled the van over on a parking lot near the park. the scenery there was absolutely gorgeous: cherry blossom trees with petals constantly flying away because of the wind, the cobble stone paths, the green fields filled with couples and families just having picnics, the quiet ponds filled with koi fishes—it was definitely a place where you'd want to go on a date with someone special.

yoongi pulled the van door open and waited for everyone to get out. as soon as he did so, everyone got their equipment out of the back of the van, and discussed what they could do with it.

"alright, so namjoon-hyung and hoseok-hyung are up first." jimin stated with a smile, he was excited to go along with this mischievous plan.

namjoon held jimin's skateboard while hoseok took out an electrical scooter from the van (they had to replace namjoon's half-broken bike during the last minute).

a couple of minutes later, the boys spilt themselves up into teams to carry out their high quality plan called: come home sisterbear! by kim seokjin.

"hyungs!" taehyung shouted from a distance, he had just spotted his sister holding hands with a devilishly-looking boy on the cobble stone path.

"i found them, over here!" he waved his hands to them, and pointed.

"alright, boys let's do this!" they all piled their hands together and raised them in the air shouting, "for eunhee, for bangtan!"

MEANWHILE..
with eunhee and
sungyeol

"soo.. what did you want to tell me again?" eunhee kept pestering sungyeol the entire day about this important topic he wanted to talk to her about.