✿ | eight

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode eight: i'm missing u

❝hyung, heehee isn't in her room..?❞

it was around 6 o'clock in the morning, and the sun was about to finish fully rising. the only people awake in the kim family were seokjin, namjoon and hoseok—aka the mom, the husband, and the loud uncle.

the trio was sitting on tall stools around the kitchen island eating their homemade breakfast jin had cooked for them, ramen noodles—he admitted that he was too tired to cook.

"hoseok, can you wake up the late birds?" jin gave hoseok his request as the shining boy smiled widely.

seokjin knew hoseok was loud and somehow smart enough to wake up the rocks in the family.

the smiling boy skipped up the stairs and down the hallway to wake up the maknae's first. he knocked on the door, before opening it when he heard no response.

inside the room was three snoring boys in their beds.

hoseok walked up to jungkook to nudge him and wake him up to no avail. he sighed, before taking a deep breath.

"alright wake up you lazy piece of cakes!" he cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed, "jin made us food, now wake up and appreciate it!"

the three barely twitched, but hoseok knew they were at least half-awoken by his screaming. this left him with no choice, he started screeching random lyrics from the top of his head.

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI YEAH!"

"HUHOEHAJI MARA BABY~"

"BOGO SHIPDA~~"

"ABCDEFG HAKUNA MATATA!"

"YOUR FACE IS SO SMALL AND PRETTY. YOU LOOK FRESH LIKE A SALAD, SO SMOOTH."

hoseok tried to rap in a husky voice while dancing crazily around the three boys.

the three boys jolted awake and ran down the stairs, when they were stopped by the sound of a door clicking.

"oh man, holy shit!" jungkook cursed, as the three terrified boys looked innocently at a pissed yoongi.

"who the fuck decided to wake me up?" he hissed as he swang the door wide open, he was wearing a white shirt and some blue basketball shorts.