✿ | seventeen

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode seventeen: love, love the moon

❝don't get me wrong, i like you.❞

jungkook was contemplating whether he should ditch his late friends to go buy himself something good to eat and fill his gurgling stomach, or be the one that is being ditched by his friends to buy themselves food without him.

he knew for a fact that both of his friends were losers like him, but at least they were people who treated him nicely and didn't treat him any differently for his quiet-but-developing personality.

jungkook continued to wait for a few more minutes, he stood behind a lamp post that was found near the middle of the festival, so his friends could easily spot him.

he had both of his hands shoved down his blue-ripped denim jeans, while he had earbuds on, making the wires unnoticeable because of his oversized white tee shirt. he got lazy in choosing an outfit, so he didn't put much thought into it when he decided to tag along with his family and attend—he ended up running downstairs with a black beanie and putting on some timberlands.

basically, his generic outfit.

his hyungs say that it's just a phase.

eunhee begged to differ.

"jungkook-ah!" a voice called in front of jungkook, making his eyes look up and catch the attention of a brunette teenager waving in his direction, beside him, stood a coal-haired boy who was a teeny bit taller than the other.

the brunette teenager smiled and ran to his direction to greet him, "look, we got you food!"

jungkook took his earbuds out and snatched the barbecue stick out of the boy's hand, he bit it hastily and took in the flavor going down his stomach.

he had a feeling that his friends would ditch him for food.

'LOL.' he thought to himself, as if he was on his phone, but he actually said the word in his conscious with a tone like he was actually dead inside.

he looked at the brunette and leaned towards him to peek at his hands, "yugs, do you have more? i'm still hungry."

"