✿ | thirteen

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode thirteen: home, sweet home

❝your crush is an anime character?❞

  it took eunhee about a month before she could fully recover from the traumatic memories that occurred, but as a kim family member, the strength and courage of her family tree never let her down.

her parents were relieved to find out their daughter was safe, but their hearts were shattered when they first witnessed eunhee looking so pale and skinny. they made sure to provide her with lots of homemade meals to help nourish her body again, while her brothers tried helping her relive her terrifying memories.

one thing eunhee always remembered was the rare moment that yoongi and hoseok visited her room to sing her a silly song and make her laugh—they were screaming at the point where their voices were cracking.

of course, during that month eunhee has to take a real from university and continue her studies at home instead, with the help of her older brother, namjoon. it wasn't easy as hearing her daily lectures, but with her brother's high iq and soona's lended notes, she managed to stay up-to-date with most of her classes.

plus, she learned a lot after being stuck in a cell for a week. she learned to appreciate the things or people that she has before they before what she had.

her perspective and her personality has finally changed, and she realized that everything around her started to change.

now, she continued relaxing back in her bed before she had to go back to school, which was in a week. she wasn't doing much, just reading a light romance novel, when jimin barged into her room and jumped on her bed.

eunhee screamed in surprise.

jimin, on the other hand, just looked up and smiled at his sister.