✿ | one

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode one: kim daily news

❝noona, why is the stove on fire?❞

  "do you guys think you can handle the bakery for today?"

  eunhee and seokjin were being told to run errands for the family bakery while their parents went out to an important business party.

  "of course, mom." jin said, "just have fun at the party, it has been a while since both you and dad were laid back."

  "yes, ever since you decided to adopt those de–" jin nudged eunhee before she can finish her sentence, "devilishly-nice boys."

their mother smiled as she knew they understood and gave them a piece of paper with writing that listed down what they needed to do for the day.

"now, your father and i wrote down instructions for you both inca–" both siblings groaned as they interrupted their mother.

"we're not kids anymore, mom." eunhee whinesd and her mother hugged them both.

  "let's get going before we're late!" their father yelled as their mom gave them both a hug and kiss on the cheeks.

"by the way, good luck taming the little beasts!" their father yelled as they both exited the door and closed it.

"very encouraging, dad." jin sarcastically said out loud as he suggests to read the list provided by their parents.

  ERRANDS:

  • organize the sweets in the front window
  • shine the floor before the customers arrive
  • bake batches of bread for today's daily loaves
  • get ingredients for tonight's family dinner and cook
  • clean the house before we get home
  • cash the register/daily job
  • take care of the others

"this shouldn't be too hard, right lil sis?" seokjin smiled as he wrapped an arm around her.

  "mmm, if we had to live seven years with those guys, i'm pretty sure we can survive a day with them." eunhee smiled back at him.

"never mind, i was wrong." eunhee said in a mono tone voice as she saw the chaos and destruction happening in front of her eyes.

"you jinxed it." jin sighed as he too stared.

a few moments back, eunhee was organizing the sweets in front of the window, while jin was lecturing the others that they needed to help around the bakery and the house now that they were more mature.