✿ | fifteen

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode fifteen: meteor garden

❝how long has it been since i saw you smile?❞

jimin wipes his eyes in disbelief. he mind was filled with confusion, 'why is cha eunwoo transferring back here?'

previously, he used to be good friends with eunhee, soona, and even the brothers. they didn't feel like they had to be too protective over eunhee when he was around, since he wasn't the type to do anything to their sister, actually, he was quite sweet and tender towards everyone. his face was like a face of an innocent actor, and the tone of his voice was always soft and he spoke words like honey.

jimin, who still sat on the cold marble-tiled floor, took the folder and flipped through the pages. it was a bunch of papers about the schools he had previously been to, his academic awards, his behavior based on teachers and peers, and whatnot. nothing in those papers perked jimin's interest, however, what did was his reason to attend the school:

'this school seemed well-managed with a high class structure and some friends i would like to reunite with, along with further developing my knowledge.'

usually, requests upon reuniting with friends was always a turn off when it came to the student council and the school board accepting students. but they knew they couldn't turn down cha eunwoo because he passed the entrance exam with almost a flat hundred percent, which truly impressed everyone.

he flipped one of the pages and read about where eunwoo was transferring from; university of paris, france

he read more about his file, apparently he has been studying to become a high-class surgeon. jimin silently chuckled to himself just thinking about the girls and fanboys of eunwoo, who would do something stupid just to see the visual boy.

he remembered a time when eunhee came home with soona and eunwoo at their house for the first time, and jin started arguing who was prettier among them.

he wondered why he decided to leave them after they graduated high school.

it has been two years since they all saw him, 'why is he only coming back now?' he wondered.