✿ | fourteen

BROTHERS

BROTHERS.
episode fourteen: skool luv affair!

❝don't hate me because i'm beautiful. hate me because your boyfriend thinks so.❞

  it was the day eunhee had been waiting for. she was finally going to be released from the prison she felt like she was trapped in this entire month, her own home.

she had done nothing but eat, sleep, watch movies or videos on youtube, read light novels, and eat some more. she honestly thought she was going to become fat since she rarely exercised, but thankfully she has a high metabolism.

she woke up to the sound of her phone's alarm, which she recently set to a trending song in korea.

fall, everything
fall, everything
fall~

eunhee tried opening her heavy eyes, which fought her mind into thinking to stay in bed for a few more minutes.

from a distance, she could hear jin screaming some vocal warm up he has shown her in the past. that memory and jin's face while doing it made her laugh and disturbed her at the same time. his mouth was so wide you could she his tonsils, and his eyes were as big as a bug's.

she pushed her blanket off of her, and stood up to hit stop on her phone's alarm. she hopped out of her bed to open her closet door and took out her school uniform.

since namjoon, seokjin and yoongi were smart enough to pass the entrance exam, they were able to pull some strings for the rest of them to attend such a prestigious school. seoul national university was listed number one in top five universities in south korea, so the school's reputation was very important and the structure of their learning system was quite strict and orderly.

she took off her pink silk pajama set, and put on a white collared sleeves, her red velvet slack jacket, with buttons that looked like they were made of gold. she wore her navy blue pleated skirt with some black knee socks and a pair of black platform shoes. lastly, she took the black ribbon that hung on her closet door's knob, and tied a bow knot onto her collar.

 lastly, she took the black ribbon that hung on her closet door's knob, and tied a bow knot onto her collar