"sorry man, i'm all out. why don't we just go and get some more before fooling around?"

jungkook nodded and stared at mingyu, "hey," he said faintly, "sorry if i scared you when you were around my sister."

mingyu shook his head and gave jungkook a smile, "it's okay, i would've been protective of my little sister as well."

yugyeom called them over to check out the hotdog stand someone set up, and the three of them ate until they were satisfied enough to play some games

they were currently in line to play some can knock down game. although jungkook and yugyeom weren't fond of the boring and typical festival game, mingyu decided to place a bet on who will win, so they both couldn't afford to turn down a challenge.

of course, the three of them all bet on themselves.

it was finally their turn and mingyu was first to toss. he rolled up his black and white stripped long-sleeve before picking up a blue beanbag. his eyes were darted at the tin canisters, he squinted his eyes to aim his shot.

finally, he threw his first beanbag and he missed by a meter.

his two friends behind him couldn't help but laugh at mingyu, they were slapping their legs and clapping so loud that people in line got curious what was going on at the front.

mingyu took a deep breath and tried again.

right when he was about to throw it, yugyeom and jungkook started yelling and shouting nonsense behind him, making him throw the beanbag a shorter distance than what he intended.

"SKRRRRT!!"

"ESKIIIIIIT!"

"EXPENSIVE GIRL~"

in the end, he only ended up winning a mini tiger plushie keychain, which he wasn't too upset about.

the other two ended up getting tie, and winning themselves food voucher tickets which they were siked on using.

they ran around the campus, looking for more games to waste their money on and have fun.

they ended up playing some rounds of ddr inside the school gym, which turned into an arcade station.

mingyu did quite decent in all the rounds, catching onto the rhythm and stepping on the pads at the same paste.

jungkook ended up using his kneeling on the floor and slamming his hands to cover the two front pads and used his legs to do the back.