He thinks...I'm like an excited dog? Wang Shuo tilted his head.

"Stop looking at me like that! I order you not to! As part of the deal!" Sun Hui commanded, closing his eyes.

"The deal...how come you order me to do so many obscure things, but don't order me to leave you alone when you could at any time? Is this apart of your torture or some kind of scheme?" Wang Shuo asked, but it reminded Sun Hui of a naïve, innocent child asking why there were bad people in the world.

"Because I also promised I would hang around you for a week. And as much as I hate it, I keep my promises. And, I wouldn't be able to mess with you long enough," Sun Hui explained.

They were interrupted by a tall man who entered through the mansion door. Judging by his uniform of dress, Sun Hui calculated that this man was some sort of bodyguard.

"Young Master Wang, you've really done it now! Mrs. Fei almost had me fired because of your antics!" the bodyguard complained.

"I was wondering why you told them about Sun Hui," Wang Shuo replied nonchalantly and monotonously, not appreciating the interruption.

"You gave me no choice! Also, what trouble did you get yourself into? Now the master and misses are telling me to escort you wherever you go to make sure you stay away from Sun Hui!" the bodyguard exclaimed.

"Did they now..." Wang Shuo was annoyed. But then, he remembered why he was in this situation in the first place, and realized he had no right to be annoyed. So, he sighed. "Very well."

The bodyguard blanched. "W-what? You just accept those orders? No fighting back? What's gotten into you...what exactly did you do to Sun Hui to develop this new mindset and demeanor?"

"I'm afraid your young master has done some awful things, sir, and his parents disapprove of them full heartedly," Sun Hui cut in. "As punishment, since no greater punishment can be enacted, they have pushed him away from marriage until he is twenty-eight years old, and he is not allowed to take over the company until marriage. Since your young master wants what he can't have, marriage is unlikely to happen which puts him in a dire situation. And now, it seems, they physically want to make sure we have no interactions due to his history of bullying me. His parents really are considerate people."

The bodyguard stared wide-eyed at Sun Hui, then turned to Wang Shuo. "Just...what exactly happened when you sent me away?"

Wang Shuo shrugged. "I would explain, but then you would come up with something creative to say. I rather not hear it again from you what I keep hearing from my parents, thank you very much. Should we get going now?"

Wang Shuo left the room. The bodyguard turned to Sun Hui on the off-chance he would explain some more. And Sun Hui, who loved to annoy Wang Shuo and found out this would, smiled kindly. "Your young master pushed me into coming over and spending a week intimately with him by stating this would make him happy."

The bodyguard, who knew of Wang Shuo's depressed state, felt like an arrow or bullet struck his heart. This young master really went too far this time and used pity to win this Sun Hui over?

"If...if my young master were to do that again, confide in me immediately and I'll make sure I handle him personally myself," the bodyguard vowed. "I apologize, my young master has been obsessed with you lately and I fear he got sent over the edge with your rejection and scheme..."