Episode 14: Who?

I looked down at the contact. My eyes blurred. I thought I blocked him. How did he message me.

I slowly unlocked my phone. I opened the contact. I read the message.

Kookie<3
Y/n please come home. I know I asked you to come home every text I've sent but we miss you. I miss you. Yoongi, Woozi, Kai... Even me, believe me or not. I love you soo soo soo much Y/n. I need you!

I wanted to cry. He says these things but are the true? I scoffed at myself. Of course they are not true. He's probably still trying to hurt me.

But before I turned of my phone I noticed something. There was a reply from yesterday.

Me
So I see you didn't take my warning. Stop texting her. If I hear that you've texted her, or I see it. I will hurt you. Stop now! 

My eyes widen. Who went through my phone and text him. I couldn't believe that one of my new friends would go through my phone. Not only that but reply to a person that they have no rights texting s contact that I want forgotten.

I scrolled up and saw that they replied four days ago as well. I read he message out loud any was furious. "Hello "Kookie". I am Y/N's friend. And I don't appreciate you texting her everyday. She's over you and she doesn't love you. You hurt her. And she deserves better. Stop texting her or I will hunt you down and hurt you. Leave Y/n alone. Never text her again!"

I grabbed my pillow and yelled into angrily. "Who would do something like this! They have no right! Ugh!" I yelled. I blocked his number and then closed my phone. There was another message he sent but I didn't want to read it. I was just so angry.