Feminist Fish

Angelica woke up in a cocoon of baby powder and beautifully sculpted arms. The events from the night before flooded her memory. She blushed at what had occurred between her and Michael. Even though they had kept it PG-13, the idea of his lips on any part of her body almost sent her into a frenzy. She still couldn't believe he was in love with her. He was a billion years old, and she was the first person he had fallen for. Or was she? She had assumed that since he was an angel, he hadn't had a girlfriend before.

But what if she was wrong? What if he had a crazy ex, or one of those on-again, off-again relationships, where the ex was always lurking in the background, or even a girlfriend she didn't know about? Had she just signed up to be a side chick?

Michael didn't come across as a player to her, but there were times when he would disappear and supposedly visit Caelus. Angelica sighed at her troublesome thoughts. She just needed to accept the fact that Michael loved her and wanted to be with her and only her.

"What's wrong?" asked Michael, sensing her sudden agitation.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Angelica blurted out, then wished she could punch herself in the face. It sounded absurd when she said it out loud.

Michael chuckled and pulled her closer to him, burying his face in her hair. "You can't be serious."

"You're really hot. I can't imagine you not having a girlfriend or two." Angelica turned around to face him, so they were eye to eye.

Michael frowned when he realized she was serious. "Angelica, I have never been in a relationship with anyone before. These feelings I have are uncommon, and frankly, they are frightening. I feel as if I'm free falling, without my wings, and I don't know what will happen when I land."

Angelica couldn't help the big grin that spread across her face. "So, you are a part of the V team, too?"

"What is this team you are speaking of?" Michael asked, his forehead creasing.

Angelica giggled. "From now on, I will call you the billion-year-old virgin."

Michael laughed when he realized what Angelica was talking about. "Being an angel has its advantages. We are naturally good at everything we do." He leaned in toward her and said in a husky voice, "Every. Single. Thing. Therefore, practice isn't needed."

"Right," said Angelica swallowing deeply. "That would explain why I'm good in school and...stuff," she said, almost falling off the bed. She could feel her blood pressure rising from the smoldering look he was giving her. How could he have this effect on her? Between the change and her raging hormones she was going to spontaneously combust. Angelica hurriedly jumped off the bed, needing to put some distance between them.

Satisfied at the discomfort he had caused her, Michael lay there with a smug look on his face. When Angelica noticed this, she knew he had purposely said that to make her uncomfortable. She smiled sweetly as she grabbed her pillow and tried to hit him with it. He dodged the fluffy missile and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her on the bed and tickling her. Angelica squealed with laughter as she tried to push him away.

"Okay, I surrender!" She laughed. "If you don't stop I'll pee on myself!"

"And from now on I will call you Angelica, the princess of piss," Michael said in a regal voice.

Angelica giggled and tried to hit him again, but he easily blocked it and pulled her on top of him with one hand. Angelica's laughter faltered when she realized the position she was in. Michael slid his hand into the nape of her hair, and gently pulled her head down toward his, kissing her softly on the lips. That thrilling spark that she was getting used to shot through her body, from head to toe, as his lips sensually massaged hers. Angelica agreed, angels were naturally good at everything. An hour later, she made it downstairs, still a little buzzed from their make out session.