'What do you mean?'

'Ah, he just, well, he very rightfully so I guess, tried to kill Damian, the boss.'

'Oh, I see. He said before he's going to kill him one day.'

'And I'm sure he will. That being said, that bastard definitely deserves it. Anyway, let's see what you can do.' Naomi said briskly, very blatantly trying to come off the topic.

'Okay,' Lisa began, adjusting herself, 'I'm ready.'

Naomi stared intently into her eyes, and looked like she was trying to concentrate.

After about twenty seconds, Naomi spoke. 'Lisa, can you feel anything?'

Puzzled, Lisa replied. 'No.'

'That's odd. You should definitely be able to feel something.'

'Hmm, maybe try as hard as you can'

'I will.'

After a few minutes, Naomi who was looking very confused suddenly blinked and sat back.

'It's not working, is it?'

'No.'

'And you're certain that it worked with Achilles?'

'It did, I blacked out.'

'That's really strange, because it's not working even slightly for me.'

'Maybe it's only for Achilles, because of our relationship.'

'I don't know, it could be, this has never happened before.' Naomi scratched her head and looked back at Lisa intently. 'Do you love him Lisa?'

Before Lisa had time to answer, a crash came from the front of the bar and Lisa could hear yelling. She got up straight away and sprinted to the front, where Achilles was lying sprawled out on the floor, with five guys in protective gear with guns aimed at him.

'These are bullets laced with holy water, don't even think about moving you monster.' One of the men shouted at Achilles. Naomi, who had followed Lisa, took a few steps back.

'Achilles!' Lisa yelled.

The men looked up o her. 'That's the one.' she heard a male voice say, and out from behind the men, stepped Damian.

'Lisa Farrow.' He said, 'It's a pleasure to see you again.' He looked purely evil now, it was like learning what she had about him had distorted her ability to view him as anything other than scum.

'Damian.' Lisa said, her voice level.

'What did we say to you Farrow? To stay away from this.....' he gestured to Achilles; 'infection.' He continued to talk 'But what did you do? You started fucking him.'

'Oh go to hell!' Lisa yelled at him. She was about to keep going, to defend Achilles when she was cut off by him.

'She doesn't know anything Damian. We're just sleeping together, get over it, you and your stupid company messed up and then I found her, and while I was killing all your agents, I thought I'd embarrass you further by sleeping with the girl you're trying to protect.' He snarled at Damian. He looked pleadingly up at her, hoping she would take the hint. She could see through his attempt to make her look innocent but she hoped Damian wouldn't and tried to play along.

'Oh shut up and let her speak for herself you creature.' Damian said, his voice heavy with disgust and he kicked Achilles hard in the side.

'What?' She said, feigning betrayal. 'So everything you said was a lie?' She tried not to wince as she watched him grunt in pain. He closed his eyes momentarily but with a strained grunt he just said;