When You're Bisexual || Feat. Tom Holland

Start from the beginning

'Here' being Danai's Gurira's apartment, where you had often stayed and hung out with the actress, who was unfortunately still stuck on set and unable to help with the search. She, Elizabeth and Scarlet (who also had had to remain on set) had taken you under their wing and treated you as if you were their own offspring. Jeremy had nicknamed them your Mama birds

"Hello? Chris, any news?" Robert was on his mobile, calling one person while Elizabeth called another. "Nothing? I see. No, no, they're still missing. You're on your way? Thanks. You know we appreciate it. They're going through a tough time. No, no, I'm fine, I'm just worried about (Y/N). Okay, well, we'll see you soon." he rung off.

Which was just in time because there was a knock at the door. Elizabeth was still on the phone, so Robert walked down the hallway and answered it. It was Tom. He smiled at him, warmly. "Hello, Tom, come on in."

As Tom Holland entered the apartment, he slipped off his his jacket, hanging it up on the coat rail in the narrow hallway. "Has there been any news?"

Robert shook his head. "You?"

"No." Tom seemed genuinely upset that you, his (gender)friend, hadn't come to him in your hour of need.

The father-like male placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We'll find them, they can't have gone far."

"They're not at the bookstore or the mall." Elizabeth stated as she ended her call with Anthony. "We're running out of places to look."

"Are we sure that there couldn't be anywhere else?"

She merely shook her head and sighed deeply. Her mouth set into a grimace. 

"Okay, well, I suggest that Elizabeth, you and I check the places that aren't closed. Maybe Chris and Anthony missed (Y/N)." Robert Downey Junior- a man on a mission as always.

"What about me?" Tom enquired, eager to join the search, it was certainly better than-