1.Arrange Marriage

Mina POV

I woke up to noises downstairs so I do my morning routine and I got change into this:

I then go downstairs to see maids running around in the house.

"Stop! What's going on?" I ask.

"Sorry but we don't have time to explain." one of the maids said and they start running around the house again. I then went to my dads office. I knock and I hear a "Come in." I then go in and I see dad doing work.

"Dad what's going on? Why are the maids running in the house?" I ask emotionlessly.

"Well Mina Important guests are gonna come and I want you to show respect to them." my dad said and I just fake a smile and left, then I went to my room and stayed there thinking about stuff and doing nothing.

Mina's dad POV

Soon the Parks came with there son and I told the Maids to get Mina. I then went to greet the Parks with my wife and the childrens.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Park." I said and they smiled back.

"Hello, where is Mina?" Mrs. Park ask.

"She'll be coming, why don't we sit down." I said and they nod soon Mina came.

Mina POV

I then went downstairs when one of the maids came and told me the guest came. I saw them and i gave them one of my fake smiles.

"Hello." I said and bowed down.

"Oh Mina you've grown up so much." Mrs. Park said and i fake a smile.

"Mina this is my son Jimin, Jimin why don't you and Mina have some alone times while us adults talk." Mrs. Park said and i fake another smile.

Jimin POV

As i was looking at Mina i could tell that she was faking a smile. 

"Ok sure." I said and smile. Me and Mina, we both went to her room and as I look at her room it was full of loneliness and sadness. 

"Hey Mina." I said.

"hm." she replied.

"I was wondering why-" I was cutted off.

"Why my room is full of loneliness and sadness?" I was shocked how did she know.

"Well let me tell you a story about someones life." She said. I then Listen to what she was saying.

"Once upon a time there was a girl who had parents and siblings and she was the oldest but her parents ignore her, all she wanted was there love and care but that love and care was given to her siblings. She does what ever her parents say but the only reason is so they could love her but she soon found out that all of her effort was for nothing so she thought that there was no use showing emotions so she decided not to  show any emotions but to give fake smiles when there are guests and other people in the house." She said and i was shock.

"That girl is you isn't it." I said and she nods.

"Ms. Mina your parents want you and the man to go downstairs." One of the maids said and we both nod and went downstairs.

We both then sit down and they stare at us seriously.

"Jimin and Mina, all of us decided that you two will get married." My mom said and I was shocked.

"But mom you know I already have a-"

"This is for the best jimin I know you have a wife but I like Mina more than your wife." I was shocked. I look at Mina and she was showing no emotions.

"What do you think Mina do you accept?" My dad ask and I give her a pleading look.

Mina POV

I look at jimin and Jimin gave me pleading eyes telling me to not accept. I then sigh. I knew what the consequences will be if I disagree with them.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept I'm still not at the age to be marry yet and second I can't interfere with someone's life who already has a wife." I said.

"Why don't you guys go home and let mina think about it and then once she decides we'll call you." My dad said and they nod and left. I then face my parents and they gave me a mad and disappointing look. Then I got slapped by my mother.

"How could you do that? Why didn't you accept?" My mother asked.

"I just told you already." I said showing no emotions.

"You know the consequences when you disagree with us." my dad said and I nod.

"Maids give me the punishment tools." My dad said and I still show no emotions. Soon the maids came with the punishment tools. I then got hit at the back and I hold in the pain. I soon got hit again and again.

Soon they stop.

"I'm disappointed in you Mina, I thought we taught you better but you dare disagree." My dad said and I stood up with the strength I had left and wen to my room. I didn't even bother with my injuries and just went to sleep hoping that today was just a bad dream.

Jimin POV

We all left there house and I felt so grateful for Mina. We soon got home and I was gonna go upstairs to my room when my mom called me.

"Jimin you pleaded her didn't you." My mom said and I just nod slowly.

"Jimin I'm not gonna discipline you but you should know Mina's consequences if she disagrees with her parents." My mom said and I was wondering what kind of consequences.

"What kind of consequences?" I ask and my mother just shakes her head and left.

I then went to my room wondering about what just happened.

What consequences?

-------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring.