Chapter 1: "Hm, do you think they serve Kids Meal's here?"

His eyes immediately lit up as soon as they fell onto his beautiful girlfriend of 9 months who just sauntered in through the door of the restaurant. His mouth watered when he took in her appearance; every part of her was beautiful, from her golden hair which fell into perfect waves to the baby blue dress she wore which hugged her curves perfectly. There was not a single thing about Marleigh that wasn't attractive.

He immediately rose up as she walked towards their table with the waiter leading the way. He reached over and kissed her right on those rosy lips. Her eyes lit up in surprise, but also satisfaction as she took the seat opposite to him. His actions were unknown to her, but not unnoticed by most of the male population surrounding them. He had seen them all staring wide eyed and open mouthed at her when she first entered the room and he needed to make an indication that she was unavailable.

"You look gorgeous kitten," He complimented once they were both seated.

Her pearly white smile widened and her cheeks flushed slightly red at his words. "Thank you. You look very handsome too Noah," She replied modestly.

The wide smile on his face grew at her reaction, that was one of the many things that he loved about her, the fact that she was modest and humble unlike many previous girls he knew. 

"I'm serious kitten. When you walked in through that door, all eyes turned to you. I swear I heard a man even start choking on his food," Noah stated with a small laugh.

The girl rolled her light green eyes, "Okay now you're just being silly." 

He shook his head with slight laughter, that was his girl. She never believed in his compliments and she was always so humble about her appearance when she could easily be the most beautiful girl on the planet. 

"Anyways, you know what tonight is right kitten?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

A smirk made its way onto her flawless face, and a playful gleam trailed onto her eyes as she opened up her menu, pretending to be interested in it. "I don't know babe, why don't you tell me?" 

"Why don't I show you?" He purred, reaching over and placing his lips over hers. 

He felt her smile into the kiss which only made his ego grow bigger than it already was. Just as he was about to deepen the kiss, the couple moved apart at the sound of a fake cough nearby.

Noah looked over at Marleigh and his smirk grew at her slightly flustered form. He knew how much she didn't like public display of affection, but he also knew that she couldn't resist a kiss from him.

Another cough was sounded by the same figure as he dramatically sighed, causing his girlfriend to laugh slightly, before turning to the person.

"Yes?" He asked with a dramatic sigh.

The figure was a waitress who looked to be in her early 30's, but obviously tried to look younger. She rolled her hazel eyes at his greeting, while obnoxiously smacking her gum. He grimaced slightly, which went unnoticed by his girlfriend. She knew how much Noah hated that habit of chewing gum loudly, it was one of his pet peeves. That was also the reason why she always tried to avoid gum while being in his presence. 

"Are you two kids ready to order?" She asked annoyed and emphasizing the word kids.

Noah rolled his eyes, looking over at Marleigh and giving her a 'can-you-believe-this-woman' look. The blonde let out a short laugh which she immediately covered up with a cough once she noticed the waitress's glare.

"Look uh," He paused to look over at her name tag, "-Rachel. One, I doubt that you are even that much older than us. Two, you are seriously pissing off potential customers and three, you just saw my girl here settling down. So do us both a favor and go chew your gum in a corner for about two minutes while we discuss what we are going to eat. 'Kay?"