Our First Date

[I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE❤️ BUT I'M PUTTING THE REMIX VERSION BECAUSE I ALSO LIKE THAT ONE]

[The remix version got taken down so here's the nightcore version]

"Where are we going?" Midoriya chuckled as his eyes were sincerely shut all the way

"You'll see..." Bakugo replied, leading him forward, not telling him in time about the pole that he was about to hit. "Hey! Deku! Watch-" THWAM! "Out..."

"OW!"

"Oh shut up cry baby. That didn't hurt any you know it."

"Shut up! Not everyone has a high tolerance for pain like you." Midoriya argued as he struggled to keep his eyes shut. "Are we there yet?"

"Stop being impatient..."

Midoriya huffed as a response. Soon, the two arrived and Bakugo told Midoriya to open his eyes; and Midoriya followed his instructions. He opened his eyes and looked around. "A park...?"

"Yeah. We're gonna do a scavenger hunt."

"As a date?"

"Yeah, got a problem?"

"Well...it's just. A scavenger hunt isn't really a date idea...."

"But Kaminari and Kirishima-" Bakugo paused, coming to a realization as anger engulfed his body. "AGHHHH THOSE LITTLE BONEHEADS!!!!!!! I'LL KILL THEMMMM!!"

~

Meanwhile....

Kaminari and Kirishima rolled around laughing, clenching onto their stomachs. Kirishima sat up, wiping a tear of laughter out of the corner of his eye. "I can't....believe he fell for it! Hahaha!!"

Kaminari took a deep breath to relax himself before speaking. "Yeah, he's surely gonna kill us for this one."

"Totally worth it though!" Kaminari grinned in enjoyment.

~

"I'm sorry Deku. I asked those assholes for help and they screwed me over big time..."

"Hey it's okay! You tried at least. And we can still have fun! Lets just go to the bowling alley they have in the town."

"Oh right.... that bowling alley." Bakugo frowned as the memory of Uraraka and Midoriya kissing at that bowling alley engraved into his mined.

"You okay?"

Bakugo stopped spacing out and just gave a slight smile along with the words, "yeah I'm fine."

•••

The two arrived at the bowling alley. Midoriya walked up to the clerk at the front desk. "Two people please."

He handed him some money as she grabbed the money and gave him his change. "Lane twelve."

Midoriya nodded as he grabbed Bakugo's hand out of instinct, not even realizing he did so, and dragged him over to lane twelve. Bakugo didn't say anything because he too was taken aback by this sudden action. "Wow my little Deku is growing up to becoming a dom." Bakugo smirked, causing Midoriya to stop in his tracks.