Kisses

[That is my puppy in the picture]

[Whats your favorite Dear Evan Hansen song? Mine is a tie between Waving Through A Window, For Forever, and If I Could Tell her]

Midoriya's eyes blinked as his head lifted to see Bakugo sitting up in the infirmary bed, while staring ahead. "Isn't it weird that whenever one of us gets hurt, the other one always stays in the infirmary with the other ?" Bakugo chuckled while turning his head to smile at Midoriya.

"Uh...yeah. I guess." The unexpected question coming from Bakugo, caught Midoriya off guard, especially after just waking up. A few minutes passed before Bakugo looked at Midoriya with a serious expression and demanded, "You owe me an explanation."

Midoriya immediately knew what he meant, and he frowned at the floor beneath the chair in which he was sitting on. "Can we talk somewhere private?"

Suddenly, someone walked in, "no can do. He needs to rest. And his legs are broken; it'll take them a while to heal." Both Midoriya's and Bakugo's head turned to see Recovery Girl as she fiddled around with some needles on a white cart.

"What if I carry him?" Midoriya asked with enthusiasm as his eyes sparkled.

"No. He needs his rest. And so do you. So go back to your room."

Midoriya frowned as he got up from the chair and started to leave before Bakugo grabbed his wrist. "Okay this needs to stop." Midoriya joked, referring to the wrist grabbing.

Bakugo ignored what he said and looked at him with a serious face. "Hi- your father is still out there. And he's not going to stop until I'm dead, even if it means hurting you." Bakugo frowned as he hesitated to continue. "It's best if you stay away from me."

Midoriya's eyes opened wide as he hastily turned back around and glared at Bakugo with determination flowing throughout his eyes. "I will never leave you!" Midoriya's face became super red as he placed his hands over his mouth, not realizing that those words came out of his mouth. "I-I mean, I w-would n-never stay away from you."

Bakugo smiled, releasing his grip from Midoriya's wrist. "You're such a Deku."

After he said that, Midoriya gave his famous wide grin, chuckling the words, "I know."

"Now, if you guys are done with your love fest, you both need to rest up, other wise you're not going to heal."

Midoriya started to blush, completely forgetting that Recovery Girl was in the room. He stiffly walked past her, "yes m'am." He exited the room and headed straight towards his.

•••
"Hey Toru..." Ojiro was waiting in front of Hagakure's room, while she was out in the convenient store.

"Ojiro! What are you doing here?" Hagakure wanted to call him by his first name, Mashirao, but Ojiro just wanted her to call him Ojiro.

Ojiro scratched the back of his head. "I know it's none of my business, but I wanted to know why you didn't come back. Especially that day I saw you...did I do something wrong?"

Hagakure sighed, but once she realized he asked if he did anything wrong, her eyes widened in a panic as she tried to defend him, "you did nothing wrong!!" She blurted out. A couple seconds passed as she rubbed her left arm, and avoided eye contact with him. "I was scared..."