A Secret

[okay some really bad stuff hasn't happened yet so I'm able to write for now but after Thursday, it's gonna be hard to find time. It's already hard to find time]

[Play the song]

"So does that mean that we're a couple now?"

Bakugo's eyes lit up at the sound of the word 'couple'. He immediately placed his hand over Midoriya's mouth. "Shhh you dumbass! No one fucking needs to know!!" The two were heading to the dining room for breakfast. Midoriya grabbed Bakugo's hand and removed it from his face.

"So you don't want anyone to know about us?"

"Why the fuck would I?" Bakugo continued to walk, but Midoriya just stood there, feeling a little heartbroken. Why doesn't he want people to know? Is he embarrassed of me?

Bakugo continued to walk, not even noticing that Midoriya was lagging behind. "Hey Deku. What do you-" he turned around to converse with Midoriya, only to find him a few steps behind, standing in a spot and staring at his feet. Bakugo walked over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. He gently smiled at him, "hey what's wrong?"

Midoriya looked up at Bakugo's big, worried eyes and just shook his head. "Nothing!" He then smiled, "that smood fells great!!!" Midoriya walked ahead, with Bakugo following close behind.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "you mean 'the food smells great'?"

Completely spaced out in his mind he responded with, "that's what I said."

•••
Midoriya sat next to Todoroki, instead of Iida and Uraraka.

"Things still awkward between you and Uraraka?" Midoriya nodded along with a sigh.

Bakugo went to his usual table with Kaminari, Kirishima, and Ashido. Bakugo glanced over at Midoriya. Midoriya glanced over at Bakugo. They both stared at each other with saddened expressions while they wiggled their fingertips with desperation of holding the other's hands.

No one noticed this....

[Oh looky here! Two chapters. Not really since they're both really short but u guys already know why]

[Time to eat!]