Tension

[A/N- The Art above is drawn by SomethingClever07 thank you so much❤️❤️❤️]

"Did you miss me while I was gone?" Midoriya teased as he walked into the room with his pillow and suitcase.
"As if." Bakugo grunted. Midoriya walked to where he had his blankets set up on the floor before and he placed them back on the ground.
~
Hagakure and Ojiro met up outside by the beach. It was sunset already and the two were getting ready to have Hagakure practice controlling her quirk. "Are you ready to do this?" Ojiro asked.
Hagakure nodded, only realizing he couldn't see her nod. "Uh yeah."
"Do you remember what to do?"
"I think so."
"Alright. Maybe you should sit down on the ground. You might have better focus, not trying to balance standing up."
"Okay." Hagakure went to the ground and sat crissed crossed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She rested the back of her hands on her knees, while slowly pacing each of her breaths. A sudden flicker appeared. Moments later, another one did.
"Hagakure....." Ojiro looked at her in awe, his eyes gaping wide.
She opened her eyes, "yes?"
"I can see you..."
Her eyes crossed and eyebrows narrowed, "w-what?" She glanced down at her hands. Instead of seeing nothing, she saw bright fair tone skin. She slowly turned her hand over to look at her palms, and she stared at it in disbelief. Her mouth parted and she just looked at Ojiro was tears coming from her eyes.
"Hey! What's wrong?"
She shook her head, using her sleeve to wipe her tears away. A smile formed on her face, "I'm just really happy, that's all." They both smiled at each other. "Thank you."
Not long after, Hagakure was returned back to normal. If she wanted to control the timing, she'll have to keep practicing.
•••
Everyone gathered in the restaurant-looking dining room and parted their way to there own tables. Midoriya was with his usual friends: Iida and Uraraka. It was time to eat dinner. Uraraka was talking to Midoriya and he couldn't help but laugh. Bakugo just glared at the two from afar. However, he must've been staring for a while because Kaminari and Kirishima looked at him weirdly. "You okay Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, already knowing what Bakugo was staring at. Bakugo ignored them, unintentionally, probably just deep in thought. Kirishima frowned at this. Damn Bakugo. Chasing someone who already has a girlfriend. Pathetic. Kirishima thought out of envy.
•••
Bakugo was laying at the end of his bed, in the opposite direction from the bed head. His head swung low as he just stared at the wall, upside down. "Hey, how's your mother doing?" He asked, quite concerned.
"Oh. She's getting a lot better now. She's able to walk around. I think they dispatched her from the hospital."
"I'm glad she's okay."
"What's up? What happened between you and your mom?"
Bakugo turned his head to the right to look at Midoriya, then back at the wall.
"That old hag? Tch. It doesn't matter."
"Come on. Please?"
Bakugo grinded his teeth and let out a huff. "Me and her always disagreed about shit. She'll always get on my case. 'Hero? Some hero you are. Can't even do anything when your attacked by a stupid sludge monster'" he took a deep breath. "'I thought I told you to be the best! So how come that Izuku is coming to UA?! He doesn't even have a freakin quirk.' Or she'll say something like 'you're so damn weak! Can't you do anything right?! What are you even good for?!' She's always forcing me to be number one and I guess it got to my head because now being number one is practically my life purpose. And I will be the number one hero, no matter what because I can show that stupid bitch that I am not weak." Bakugo raised his right arm in the air and balled his hand up into a fist, staring at the ceiling. There was a small tension in the atmosphere. No one knew what to say. They stayed quiet for five minutes. "You know...I've been thinking a lot about us." He turned his head to where Midoriya was laying, only to find out he was sleeping. Bakugo let out a sigh and sat up, shuffling through the bed to get to the other side where his pillow is. Damn Deku. Doesn't even listen when someone is talking to him. He has no fucking manners!