Truth

[If you type "Ojiro crying" on google images, that is legit the only fanart made of him crying that I found]

[Don't listen to the song until I tell ya to inorder to make it more effective]

By now, half of the students were beaten and the other half were on the verge of falling down. "We need to retreat!" All Might suggested.

"No...we can't. They have Bakugo." Kirishima stated.

"I'll get him. You guys get out of here." All Might said. "Where's Aizawa's group."

"Right here." Aizawa came into the open along with the other students.

"Get then out of here."

"Giving up so soon? I thought we could have more fun" Shigaraki chuckled maniacally.

The students soon left and All Might was left alone with the League Of Villains.

"I did what you asked. Now let Hagakure and Bakugo go!"

"I could only hold up half of that deal."

All Might's eyes widened. "You killed Bakugo????"

Shigaraki grew angry at his incompetence. "No you idiot! We killed the girl!"

"N-no. WE HAD A DEAL!!!" All Might ran towards Shigaraki and threw a punch in his direction, only to be blocked by a giant black bird.

"All Might. I'd like you to meet Nomu two point o."

"THE PLEASURE'S ALL MINE!!!" All Might launched his other free hand towards Nomu, only to have it be blocked by Nomu's other hand. Nomu then squeezed his fist, crushing All Might's knuckles. All Might screamed in pain. "GIVE ME BAKUGO!!"

"Oh you can have him. Once you defeat us." Suddenly all the members of the League Of Villains lines up side by side on both sides of Shigaraki. All Might brought his knee up and used his to slam into Nomu's jaw. He used this Opening to run away. He hated this. But he was outnumbered and knew he couldn't defeat them. He needed more help.
~
It was night time and all the League Of Villains were asleep, all except Midoriya.

"Deku." Bakugo whispered, trying to grab Midoriya's attention. Midoriya peered one eye over. "I know you're in there somewhere."

Midoriya just started to laugh as he got up from sitting on a wooden table. He walked over to Bakugo and just stared at him through the bars. "You were always a wild animal. But now you're my pet. Sit."

"Who the hell do you think I am! I am no body's fucking pet!!"

"A little disobedient. But I can fix that." Midoriya opened the jail cell to enter it. He grabbed out his knife from his sheath. Bakugo's arms were chained against the wall so he could attack him or anything. "I said...." Midoriya got closer, eventually cornering Bakugo in the corner of his cell. Bakugo's back faced Midoriya. He brought the knife to the back of Bakugo. "...sit."

"Deku. Who knew you could be such a back stabber"

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I'll stop 😂]

Bakugo turned around and they stood inches apart. This worked before. Bakugo head butted Midoriya, or was about to, before Midoriya beat him to it by kissing him. This surprised Bakugo as much as it did Midoriya. I knew he was still in there. No one could resist the awesome Katsuki! Evil or not, he still loves me...
When the kids stopped, they just stared at each other. Midoriya's eyes was switching between normal and evil.

"Kacchan?" He looked up at Bakugo with his giant big green eyes. They soon became water. "Kacchan. I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry!!" He cried to himself and Bakugo sighed as he brought Midoriya into a gentle hug. He placed his chin on top of Midoriya's head.

"It's okay. All that matters is you're back to normal."

Midoriya squeezed his arms around Bakugo even tighter when he said this.
~
[Okay! Now play the song]

Ojiro's eyes lightened up with anticipation when everyone walked into the hotel. "Did you get her?!" Everyone looked away at an attempt not to make eye contact. Aizawa emerged from the crowd and walked towards Ojiro. Ojiro took a glance at the rest of the students and knew something was wrong when he noticed that most of them were crying. When Aizawa reached near him, he placed his hands on Ojiro's shoulders.

"I'm sorry. But Toru Hagakure didn't make it."

His heart shattered, like his whole world was staring to crumble. His hair covered his eyes and he swatted away Aizawa's hands. He didn't say anything and just ran past the group of students and out into the forest with tears falling from his face. After running for quite some time, he stood next to a tree as all his anger and frustration built up inside him. He lowered his head and raised his right fist, slamming it onto the bark of the oak wood tree. His hand shook and soon, his whole body started to tremble. His knees began to weaken and eventually they gave out, making him fall to the ground. More tears left his eyes and he just sat on his knees crying.

[This scene with Ojiro breaks my heart so much 😭😭]