Monieeeez

[I felt really inspired! So you're getting one last chapter before I take my break]

Ojiro came running towards the huddled bunch of students. He bent down, resting his palm of his hands on his knees. He started to pant like crazy.

Yaoyorozu turned to him, "hey...what's wrong?"

It took him a while to catch his breath but when he finally did, he spoke. He kept his hands on his knees, but looked up into Yaoyorozu's eyes, as the rest of the class started to surround them. "Toru....pant....is alive.

"What do you mean she's alive?!!"

Ojiro straightened his posture. "I saw her on a hill. She turned around and saw me and quickly ran away."

"If she saw you...why would she run away?" Todoroki questioned as he cupped his chin.

"I don't know. But she's alive. And out there. She might need our help!"

"Look..." Mr. Aizawa stepped in. "As much as I would like to help...the whole hotel was set on fire and we have too much on our plate."

Ojiro looked confused since he didn't notice there was no building there, like there always was; he was too focused on Hagakure. He peered behind Aizawa to see the lack of wood. "What happened?"

"Midoriya accidentally knocked over a candle." Yaoyorozu explained.

Ojiro turned to look at Midoriya who was talking with Uraraka.

"Oh." Ashido said. "And one more thing..." Ojiro turned to her to listen to her talk. She glanced over to where Uraraka and Midoriya were, then back at Ojiro. "Midoriya lost his memory..."

Ojiro's eyes widened. "He lost his memory?? How did that happen?"

"My guess is that all the smoke he inhaled must've blocked out part of his memory."

"Part of? So he remembers some stuff?"

"Yeah. The only person he remembers is Uraraka and him dating her. But he doesn't remember them breaking up. So he thinks he's still with her."

"And Uraraka didn't say anything?"

"No. She thinks this is her last opportunity to be with Midoriya."

Ojiro glared at Uraraka with anger. "I'm going to tell him..."

"No!" Tsuyu put her arm in front of Ojiro to block his path.

"Hey!! What gives?!?"

"Just let her have her moments of happiness. I've been sharing a room with her since you've been gone and Hagakure wasn't here either. Ribbit. She's been moping in her room and crying her eyes out for days. Breaking up with him was the one thing she regrets doing the most. I can't ribbit stand to see her in pain anymore. So even if it's just for a little while, let her be happy again."

Ojiro gulped while he watched Uraraka and Midoriya laugh. He turned to Tsuyu, who removed her hand from in front of him. "Fine. But I do not agree with this one bit."

"Hey fuckfaces! There's a fucking hotel in the town." Bakugo said as he raced back to the group after leaving towards the town an hour ago.

"We don't have any clothes..." Kirishima pointed out.

"They have stores in town idiot!" Bakugo slapped the top of his head.

"Oooow!!" He whined as he held his head in pain. "Let me finish!!!" Bakugo sighed and allowed him to continue his phrase. "We don't have money. It all burned in the fire."

Bakugo then smirked, pulling out a golden rectangle-shaped card out of his pocket. "Mom gave me this for an emergency. $2,000 on it."

"WOAH!! WHY SO MUCH!!"

Truth is...this is the reason she's getting evicted. She valued my life over her rent. That damn idiot. I worry about her sometimes though....