Todoroki

[I just started watching the Pokémon series from the beginning and now I have the Pokémon theme song stuck in my head. So enjoy the music]

"Hey Todoroki....you've been kind of out of it lately. Is everything okay?"

Todoroki stopped staring at his plate of food and looked up at Midoriya. "Yeah. Everything's fine." A couple minutes passed by without saying anything.

Kirishima and Kaminari were talking wth Ashido and Bakugo, but Bakugo was spaced out. He glanced over at Todoroki standing up and dragging Midoriya out of that room. His nose scrunched up and his teeth snarled, but he kept it on the DL so the others wouldn't noticed. That stupid half and half bastard...Deku's mine!

<><><>

Todoroki placed his fork to the side of his plate as he stood up from the chair. "Actually, there's something I've been wanting to tell you." Midoriya looked at him with curiosity as Todoroki walked over to where he was sitting and grabbed his wrist. "Follow me." Midoriya obediently nodded as he followed Todoroki close behind.

<><><>
"Bakugo??" Kirishima waved his hand in front of Bakugo's face who was staring at Midoriya's now-empty table. After a couple seconds, Bakugo snapped out of it and looked over at his 'friends'. "Everything alright?"

"Mind your own fucking business." And with that, he stood up and angrily walked away towards his room.

~

The two went into a dark hallway, where no body roamed. Todoroki leaned against the wall. "Midoriya....I like-" before Todoroki could say what he needed to say, a hand covered his mouth.

"Look Todoroki. I am really flattered and all but I just don't feel that way about you!" Midoriya's head swung low as a blush from embarrassment appeared on his cheeks. His arms were stretched out against Todoroki's mouth.

Todoroki sighed and grabbed Midoriya's wrist, resulting in the removal of his hand from his mouth. He looked straight into Midoriya's eyes. "What I was gonna say was...I'd like to tell you what happen." Midoriya then let out a sigh of relief. "Plus, I already know you like Bakugo."

At the sound of Bakugo's name, Midoriya's back began to stiffen and his eyes widened. His face appeared red once more as he waved his hands frantically in front of him. "No no no no. What gave you that idea?" He started to talk really fast and now was scratching the side of his head out of nervousness. "I do like Kacchan. But nothing more than a friend. Trust me. He is a really good friend and a great guy once you get to know him. But he isn't-" Todoroki ended up cutting his rambling off.

"Okay okay. I believe you." Midoriya let out a huge sigh. Kacchan didn't want anyone knowing....

Midoriya tried to change the subject, "so what is it that you wanted to tell me."

Todoroki glanced down at the floor with a depressing look. He gulped before explaining, "a couple weeks ago, right before we left for this trip, I went to visit my mom in the hospital."

"Oh that's great!"

"No. No it's not." Midoriya cocked his head to the side out of confusion, but didn't say anything; he just let Todoroki continue. "I saw her in her room. Alive and healthy. Then she started talking a bunch of nonsense and I had a horrible feeling. I rushed down to the receptionist to ask them if anyone previously has come to visit her."

"and...?"

Todoroki glanced up at Midoriya with a killer glare. "And...she died the night before I visited her. Just after a guy named 'Chizome Akaguro'".

The name struck something inside Midoriya as his body began to tremble. "T-That's...."

"Yep. That's Stain."

Midoriya's eyes widened. "If she died...then who was the person you saw."

"My thoughts exactly. But after the battle with the League Of Villains...I have finally figured out who it was."

Midoriya thought for a moment, and his eyes widened once more when he realized who he was talking about.

"Toga." They both said in unison.

"So. Stain is working with The League Of Villains..." Midoriya analyzed.

"That's my theory."

"We have to tell the others!" Midoriya turned around and was about to walk away before Todoroki grabbed onto his arm.

"No. No one can know."

"Why not??"

"I'm not ready..." he was referring to everyone knowing about his mom. Todoroki's grip slipped from Midoriya's arm as he stared at the ground. Midoriya looked at him and didn't move an inch.

"Okay. I understand."

"Thank you."