Death Is Inevitable

"Deku? Come on Deku! Wake the fuck up!" Bakugo shook Midoriya's body. Midoriya seemed to be having a bad dream. He jolted up and clenched onto his heart, panting crazily. His breathing eventually slowed and he looked at Bakugo in the eyes with a sad expression. His fence scrunched up as tears fell from his eyes. Bakugo didn't know what to do so he placed his right hand behind Midoriya's head and leaned him forward into his chest.
•••
Midoriya closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Kacchan? Where are you going?" However, Bakugo couldn't hear him. He just kept running around this town at night. Midoriya followed behind and turned a corner, just to see Bakugo being strangled by none other than Stain. Stain then uses his sword and slices Bakugo's cheek. Bakugo's eyes quickly shut closed and his body stopped struggling.

Midoriya immediately sat up. This dream again? Midoriya turned his head to the left, where the bed was located. He stood up and walked over to it. He expected to see Bakugo laying there, but he wasn't. Midoriya's heart sunk. "Don't tell me-" Midoriya's eyes widened and he didn't hesitate; he immediately ran around the bed and swung open the front door. He didn't even bother putting his shoes on. He ran down the halls of the hotel and out the front door of the lobby. He ran down this stone path that was located in the forest. The same path they took two days ago to get into town. Shards of pebble and glass entered the bottom of his feet, but he didn't care. He had to see him....he had to see Bakugo...alive.
Since he was running as fast as he could, he arrived there in just 5 minutes. Midoriya stopped in the middle of town, looking in all directions for the building where Bakugo turned the corner in his dream. His eye finally spotted a familiar looking building and he made his way towards it. His eyes widened the minute he turned the corner. It was just like in his dream. "KACCHAN!!!" Midoriya screamed while Stain grabbed Bakugo by the neck.
Bakugo looked back with a surprised expression that said 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here?!??!'
"Hey. I remember you. You're that bastard who tried to kill me." Stain's hands released Bakugo's neck as he fell straight to the ground. Bakugo cuffed his hands around his neck and started coughing. Stain slowly and stealthily approached Midoriya. Midoriya glared at him with hatred in his eyes. Midoriya got into his battle stance, with his fists by his chest. He was trembling, but didn't move. Stain was almost to him. "Y-you hurt too many of the people I care about. I'm not gonna let you hurt the one I care about the most!"

Stain had stopped walking. A devilish grin appeared on his face. "Ohohooh~ I see!" Midoriya looked at him with disturbance and confusion. What the hell is he planning? Stain turned around and instantly reached to where Bakugo was. He grabbed his hair, causing Bakugo to wince in pain. "So. What're saying..." Stain held a knife up to Bakugo's neck. "Is that. If I kill him...then I win?" Stain smirked.
Midoriya stood there and startled to tremble even more; not for his own life, but for Bakugo's. His legs were as heavy as led. He tried to take a couple steps forward, but couldn't. I need to save him. Tears flowed down Midoriya's face. I NEED TO SAVE KATSUKI!!! Midoriya launched himself with his body emerging green light. He raised his fist in the air and Stain turned his head from Bakugo to Midoriya, just in time to be pumbled to the ground by him. Stain fell onto the ground, with Midoriya on top of him. However, to him, Midoriya was nothing more than a flea. So he just used his hands to throw Midoriya half way across the alleyway. Stain then jumped on top of a garbage can, then a dumpster, next onto the ground, and then a broken chair, in order to reach where Midoriya was lying on the ground. Bakugo watched from behind as Midoriya lied unconscious. "STOPPPPP!!!!" Bakugo reached his hand forward but he couldn't move. He was so frozen with fear. Stain grabbed his sword and slid it right through Midoriya's right hip, causing blood to gush out. This caused Midoriya to wake up. All he did was scream out in agony. Bakugo's tears escaped his eyelids as he couldn't bear to hear his screams. "GO AWAY!!" Bakugo then lunged himself at Stain, making explosions in the air. Naturally, Stain dodge it, jumping up from the dumpster and onto a roof. And just like that, he vanished.