"Love your bastard of a fiancée."

Seungkwan shuddered at the fact that, he wrote 'he doesn't have a clue about what you are,' especially because the man was the one that read it, so now he was destine to be curious.

Yet, when Seungkwan glanced up at him, the man didn't look to be curious at all in fact he just simply put the sheet down and smiled at him.

"So, how about it your highness, is there something you'd like to do?" The butler asked, the same creepy smile never left his pale face.

"Uh," Seungkwan pushed himself away from the man, trying to distance himself, "How about you stop forcing that smile for one, it's creepy."

The man tilted his head, his eyes were blank, "I do not fake this smile, this is real, I am just so happy I get to serve you, your highness."

Seungkwan sighed, "Okay, well... first off, what is your name?"

"Klaus," the man tilted his head to the side, and his smile widened, displaying his pointed, white teeth even more.

"That's," Seungkwan got distracted by the boys teeth, "so pointy."

Klaus covered his mouth quickly, "Oh terribly sorry, how ill-mannered of me."

"Anyways," Seungkwan got up from the black wooded four poster bed. He ignored Klaus's eyes that were sending daggers behind him.

"I guess today I should have a little fun," Seungkwan giggled as he twirled around to face the butler.

"Then I shall assist you in your needs to have fun," Klaus smiled cherry as he walked over to Seungkwan, kneeling down and bowing his head.

"You shall," Seungkwan clapped happily, "but first there's two traitors I need to visit first."

Klaus chuckled and got up from the floor, he then followed Seungkwan out of the room and down the stairs, watching closely to the way Seungkwan limped faintly as he walked.

Seungkwan looked around the hall, it was a lot different than it was before; for one everything was purely white, the walls were pearl white and the floors were checkered with a light gray, the only thing that was a slight color were the railings that were a light cotton candy pink, similar to his hair.

The place is empty though... there isn't any maids at all...

Seungkwan smiled at the thought and continued his way down the hall until he reached the living space and instantly once he reached the area he let out a big gasp seeing the room, filled with pictures of his body.

"Awe!" Seungkwan put his hands over his mouth.

Amazing..

Seungkwan face went bright red, and so did Klaus's.

"My Lord must be very fascinated by his highness," Klaus said, looking Seungkwan up and down, "Perhaps his highness has a way in bed?"

Seungkwan shivered at that, but instead of being upset Seungkwan decided to brush it off, since this man might be the only one he'll be able to talk to for a long while, and they might as well get along.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Seungkwan snickered walking over to Klaus, giving him a soft wink before skipping out of the room and down the next hall.

"Wouldn't I," Klaus snickered and slowly followed behind the skipping boy.

"Aw, I see that Vernon had changed the area of the door to the cellar, it's no longer at the front," Seungkwan sighed, stopping in his place.

"Cellar," Klaus tilted his head, "Do you mean where they hold all the crooks?"

A smile formed on Seungkwans devilish little lips, "Why yes, where they keep all the bad men."

"Well I believe he put that in one of the inner towers outside," Klaus in formed him, his eyes widened and his smile sharpened when he remembered how the letter said Seungkwan wasn't allowed out.

"Pity I really wanted to see those pathetic bastards," Seungkwan whined looking up at Klaus with puppy dog eyes, "I wonder if there's a way I could leave, even if it's for a second."

Klaus tilted his head, when he felt Seungkwan slide his arms around his neck, "You can take me can't you, I mean... I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Klaus raised a brow.

"Anything~"

"Well I guess I could take you."

Yes!

Klaus grabbed Seungkwans hands and brought them gently off of him, "But you must promise me something."

"What?" Seungkwan tilted his head, as he watched Klaus bring his hands to his lips and kiss them softly.

"You mustn't be too noisy."

-

Hey guys, I'm posting this update now, and I'll be writing the next two after this and will be posting them together.

Thoughts on Klaus?

Vote♡
Comment☆