Fei Mu glanced at Sun Hui, and once she finally saw the exhaustion that lined his features and tense body, she gave him a sheepish smile in pity. "I got carried away again. I'm afraid I do that a lot. Please forgive—"

"You don't need to apologize again," Wang Kai interrupted. "I'm sure the boy gets it. As for you, Mu, we seriously need to discuss your tendencies...they're getting out of hand and it seems I need to keep you back in line so you don't act out again in front of every single guest that peaks your interest."

Fei Mu gulped and nervously laughed, fiddling with a strand of her long blonde hair out of habit.

"Now, boy. I agree with my wife it's probably better if you go home...but I'll leave the choice up to you. I wouldn't want to force you to go home if your situation is bad over there as well, as Shuo puts it," Wang Kai placed his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wall.

"Thank you. I think I will prefer to stay here, if you don't mind," Sun Hui sighed with relief from finally no longer feeling claustrophobic. Besides, if he did go back home, Sun Lin would most likely say something to him. He wanted to watch her squirm and seethe as he "took" what was hers. Plus, he had Wang Shuo under his control now. Going back home would be like conceding defeat after coming this far. He couldn't back out of his plans and look weak for not falling through with them.

Wang Kai nodded, and before Fei Mu could protest again he dragged her away upstairs.

"Kai!" a distant shout was heard.

"Shut up, Mu! Leave the boy alone, now. Something tells me he has the situation handled himself and has his reasons. Now, don't you go bothering him again!"

Wang Shuo's cheeks carried a faint blush out of embarrassment on the behalf of his parents.

"They are always like this..." Wang Shuo began, scratching his head.

"I see," Sun Hui pursed his lips.

"You...you can hate me if you want, but don't hate them..."

Sun Hui bursted out laughing at the statement. "Why would I hate them? They're not the ones that did anything wrong."

Wang Shuo flinched at the direct hit of his words. "I deserve that, and much more..."

"Yes, you do," Sun Hui nodded.

"So...you're staying?" Wang Shuo's tone carried a hopefulness. He knew Sun Hui was lying so his parents would just leave him alone, and because of a different method of revenge that usually would make him want to hurt the opposite person (but because it was his beloved he would never do that), yet he couldn't help but wish Sun Hui was speaking the truth and not lying about wanting to be with him.

"Not because I want to. Only because I would rather be here than at my house, because of the week I promised you, and the deal," Sun Hui raised his eyebrow as if to dare Wang Shuo to object. When he didn't, he moved for the stairs.

"I guess we should reapply that cream now. I'm still going to be sore for a few days after all the rough rounds you put me through. And the minute I feel you're slacking off in the care you're supposed to be giving me, I will leave," Sun Hui threatened.

With that, Wang Shuo quickly went to help Sun Hui and continued on with his caring for him for the rest of the day, repeating his routine of setting him up a bath and making sure he was as comfortable as possible while also apologizing for his parents and himself, in hopes Sun Hui will acknowledge his groveling and grant him forgiveness.