4: One hell of a phone call

Start from the beginning

"Oh my fucking god" Eren half laughed half moaned.

"And sex with real life strangers is potentially the best sex because you won't have to think of consequences or worry about what I may or may not think."

"You're right... since that's the case I have a confession to make."

"Yes?"

"You asked before what I liked about your voice. So... above all it's the way you speak" he made a short pause as he inhaled. "You sound so damn authoritarian and it turns me on like mad. Your confidence and experience is sexy, even the harsh fucking look you have on your face in the photo you sent me makes me want to go down on my fucking knees." Oh damn, Levi thought. Eren had flipped his switch.

"Just like I thought." He started by saying, his voice sounding dangerously gentle. "You need someone to be angry and strict with you because you're such a fucking dirty little shit. You're such a slut and you can't help it." Eren's breath hitched.

"God yes" he whined. It sounded like something had melted inside him. Levi felt himself harden rapidly at the sound of Eren's voice changing.

"Never had anyone who satisfied all your sexual needs, have you?"

"Just the most basic ones... nothing further than that."

"Well that's about to fucking change" Levi promised darkly and Eren let out a faint moan. "The idiots you've been with before can't compare to me. I know exactly what a needy slut like you need and I'm going to give it to you and I'm not going to be fucking careful like some cute boyfriend would be".

"Oh please, yes" Eren groaned.

"Tell me Eren, do you own a dildo of any sort?"

"Yeah" Eren replied breathlessly.

"Of course you would. Go fetch yourself one along with lube and make it quick."

"Yes sir" he heard Eren say followed by the low thump of the phone being put down.

"Fuck" Levi mumbled a series of curses to himself. People this needy yet surprisingly uncomplicated was rare to find nowadays and if this didn't take a turn for the worse soon he might actually have to throw Hange a fucking thank you party.

"I'm back" Eren said, sounding nervous and restless.

"Good. How long was it since you last had that or a cock inside you?"

"Mmh... last time I was with someone was more than two months ago, but I fucked myself with this the day before yesterday" he said with a little difficulty. He was clearly feeling embarrassed.

"No wonder you're fucking starving. Now I want to use that offer of yours. Lube up the dildo properly and then send a picture of it in your hand." He heard Eren curse but also start to follow the instructions obediently on the other side of the phone line.

"...I sent it" he then heard Eren say just as he got the notification. He unlocked his phone to look at it.

...That gorgeous fucking brat, he thought with a twitch over his lips. The picture was indeed showing a quite big, pink dildo, shiny from a generous amount of lube. But he didn't just hold it in his hand, he held it up in front of his face, on which he wore an incredibly erotic look. His mouth was frozen in what looked like a moan, a slight, begging agony was written across his face and he stared into the camera through his lowered eyelashes. Underneath the picture he had included a quick message: "Imagining it's you".