Mail

Opening my eyes, I expect to be greeted by the sight of electric blue eyes staring back at me or a naked man draped over me, but instead I find myself alone.

My eyes search the room looking for any sign of movement but alas there is none. The sunlight shines into the room giving it that golden look and I yawn rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.

I slowly sit up pulling the sheets up to my breasts and wince as sharp pain strikes from between my legs.

"Shit," I curse clamping my eyes shut.

It's been so damn long since I've done this and now, the pain almost replicates that of my first time.

Last night was... I'm at a loss for words.

That man had so much pent up fuck in him that when he laid it on me, he had me taking in tongues. I mean my body is on a high as fuck sex drive right now and Johnattan sedated me until I was almost screaming no más papí. Oh, and don't get me started on the way he touched me. He held me like I was the most precious thing in the world and then we made love like gorillas with raw animalistic hunger.

And. I. Loved. Every. Minute. Of. It!

Rustling in the bathroom catches my attention and my head whips to the door just in time to see the man of my thoughts himself. Johnattan is as he was last night, covered in nothing but a thin towel around his waist and his toned chest uncovered so I may ogle and fondle.

His eyes catch mine and I smile raking my hand through my messy hair. He gives me a lopsided smile before making his way over to me. Upon reaching the bed Johnattan climbs over to plant a kiss on my lips that I eagerly return.

"Good morning, baby girl," he grins and a blush taints my cheek as memories flood my mind.

I called him Master. I called him papí....

"Good morning," I smile back rubbing my nose with his. "Where did you run off to? You left me alone here. I had begun to think this was a one-night thing." I joke as I give him my best pouty lips.

"With a body like that there's no way I wouldn't want to come back for seconds," he says pecking my lips, "thirds," he pecks my nose, "fourths."

"Okay, okay," I say as I fight off his other kisses. "I get the idea Blake."

He smirks playing along with me and I giggle caressing his cheek. "Last night was awesome, it'd be a waste not to bring that awesomeness over to today."

As I say that his lips pull higher with a seductive smile and his hands grab my hips. "It would be waste, wouldn't it?"

"Ahuh," I nod, kissing his neck.

He groans with a smile, trailing his hands up my body before diving under the sheets and tweaking a nipple that hardens instantly. I release a breathy moan, caressing his face as I suck on his skin.

With a curse, he releases my nipple with a pull – enticing moans from me – before cradling my back and the back of my knees, lifting me. I squeal as he moves quickly placing my sheet covered body in his lap before standing with me in his arms. I grab onto his neck with a gasp at his course of action and Johnattan chuckles before moving towards the bathroom.

"Next time warn a girl!" I state as I glare at him.

He chuckles, shaking his head before walking into the bathroom. Slowly, he places me on my feet and I grab the sheets as they slip.

"Come on Christi, time to lose the sheets. I've seen it all."

"And so? A girl would like to keep a sense of pride now and again," I argue back, rolling my eyes.