These crazy girls I call my friends

I sit at the island pushing around the contents of the plate before me.

My mind is lost in thought as I peer at the marble counter top. I just couldn't stop reminiscing on last night.

Johnattan and I, we made love and he was fantastic ... It was sensational, his love wrapped around me, caressing my body and making me feel safe. He treated me like a Goddess - his Goddess, worshipping my body. He took his time to pleasure me asking me how I wanted it, demanding I act like the dominatrix I am - that he loves - and at the same time he manages to take control of my body as he brought us to cloud nine, me clawing at his back and him pounding into me.

My body is still humming from last night's activities and my mood feels light and happy. He makes me happy and I can't deny it - I don't want to anymore.

I want to be with Johnattan Blake.

The only problem is that there are things in our way preventing us from being together... but I'm willing to work with him towards our happiness.

To reach this happiness my first order of business is to call Dr. Monroe - my Therapist, and schedule an at-home session. If anyone can help me to get through this, it's him and I want to get through this for Johnattan, for our baby, and for myself.

I believe that we should be together - one happy family and I want to make it a reality. For us.

"Earth to Christina," Lexi calls from across the counter and I jut a bit surprised.

"Huh?" I say confused as I place the fork I've been using to push around my brunch on the plate.

"I asked you a question," Lexi says as she placed her empty plate in the sink.

"I'm sorry I wasn't listening. My mind was somewhere else," I reply as I look at her apologetically. "What was your question?"

"Well," she says as she turns to me placing her elbows on the counter and resting her chin on her hands. "I was asking if the food doesn't appeal to you since you were playing around with it so much but I figured you were just over thinking something. This now brings forth my new question. How was it?"

I stare at her faking confusion and she gives me a 'bitch please' look. I shrug placing my focus on the food in front of me, beginning to eat.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say dismissively as I chew my eggs.

"Okay if you want me to pretend I didn't hear you scream out so loud that it woke the angels above..." Lexi says with an "I know you're lying' tone and a dismissive shrug.

I stop chewing as a blush takes my cheeks. I finish the food in my mouth before replying to Lexi. "I was really that loud?"

"Oh so now you remember?" Lexi asks with an eye roll. "And yes you were. I was in a room across the hall and girl your voice shook my eardrums so hard they felt like they were gonna come and not you."

I roll my eyes at Lexi's exaggeration continuing to eat my brunch. Only Alexis.

"Looks like he was really drilling out that depression though." Lexi says with a small whistle followed by a 'damn'.

I choke on the eggs as Lexi says that statement. I grab the orange juice sipping until I could breathe normally again. I glare at Lexi who giggles at my red, watery eyes.

"Next time slow down. Fast isn't always best."

"Depression?" I ask in disbelief. "A depression is like a fucking trench."