Shook

It all happened so suddenly.

One minute I'm in my bed trying to get some sleep and the next I'm being pried out by attackers with manicured nails. Next I'm assaulted by dresses, tops and bottoms and make-up. I tried struggling, kicking, clawing and mauling at them to stop their actions but it was futile. There were two of them and one of me and they were vicious, malicious.

After all that horrific assault I was thrown into the back of a small car and whisked away to places unknown. The conversation below is what is transpiring between my kidnappers and I while I fight the urge to strangle them with my bare hands.

"Did you guys really have to do that?" I asked in annoyance as I sit up in the backseat with a murderous look on my face.

"Yes," Chev answers casually. She's the mastermind of this kidnapping and apparently the getaway car driver. Chev is a wiz with a car, her father was a mechanic/race car driver and he taught her a few things. "Would you have willing come with us?"

She looks at me through the rear-view mirror and I glare. "No I wouldn't."

"See it was necessary," Shan adds as she applies a tube of red lipstick to her lips.

She is the muscles of the operation. Not literally though, she couldn't lift weights to save her life but she has a black belt in whoop your ass so it isn't wise to underestimate her. A guy had once tried to grab her ass and ended up with a fork in his shoulder and black eye. Let's just say from that day guys kept their distance.

"I told you I didn't want to go with you guys!" I exclaim. And I? Well I am the victim.

Chev waves my outburst off dismissively while Shan replies. "Come on Izzy, a girl only turns 21 once and the fact that we're your best friends means you're going to celebrate it in style."

"There's no way of getting out of this is there?" I ask knowing the answer before they even reply.

"Nope," they say popping the 'p'.

I shake my head and fold my arms. "I hate you guys." I say caving in.

Shan and Chev laugh before answering simultaneously. "We love you too Izzy."

I roll my eyes and relax in the backseat. Shan hands me a tube of lipstick and I glare. "Come on you need to look pretty. We barely got the chance to put on much make-up with the struggle you were putting up."

"Strangely the mention of makeup in that sentence doesn't make either you guys sound less of a kidnapper," I state as I take the tube.

"It was for a good cause," Chev pipes up as she takes a left turn. "I would want you guys to do it to me if I were in your shoes."

"Noted," I say with a smirk. "Shan next time let's wake her up with a bucket of ice water. It would be one hell of an ice bucket challenge."

Chev glares at me through the rear-view mirror with challenging eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

A devious smirk graces my lip. "Try me."

The rest of the driver consists of bickering among the three of us and Shan trying to turn my face into a mask of makeup. Who knew she could stretch from the front seat of the car to the back and apply makeup with such precision?

When I asked how she does it she waves it off saying it's from years of practice.

We reach a small building out of town within half an hour. Chev pulls up into the crowded driveway and parks her car stepping out. We follow her lead evacuating the car and group together on the left side facing the concrete structure with 'Carnal Desires' at the top.