Bonus Chapter: The wedding, finally!

"Oh my god," I say in surprise as I gaze at the most breath-taking pair of Prada heels I've had the pleasure of seeing and now owning. "I love it..."

"It's just a little something new I found when shopping for wedding gifts with Vincent," Lisa states with a proud smile as we girls ogle the merchandise.

"With heels like that I swear Cinderella will be jealous of you at the ball," Shan mutters and I can't help but agree.

The shoes are made of reflective glass-plastic material. If taking a glance you'd believe it was made from cut diamonds. It has a real traditional diamond heart in place of the one laid on Cinderella's glass slippers. Its heel is about five inches and diamond studded.

It was just... wow...

"Lisa I can't tell you how thankful I am... This is... Thank you," I say as the beauty of my present jumbles my thoughts

"You're welcome, Christina..." she smiles before placing the box on the vanity and proceeding to put my hair in a classical up do.

"I'm doing this... I'm getting married," I mumble as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Izzy, you've been saying that on repeat for the last couple hours. It's okay," Shan says placing a hand on my shoulder as she stoops beside me. "It's not the end of the world..."

"I know, I know... isn't a girl allowed to be nervous?"

"Not when you waited almost three years," Chev says as she enters the room catching my rant.

I eye her through the mirror and she sticks out her tongue at me, chowing down a slice of black forest chocolate cake. The scent causes my stomach to knot and I fight the urge to vomit.

"I hope that didn't come from our wedding cake," I state and Chev freezes.

I raise a brow and she smiles sheepishly a little chocolate on her teeth. "No, man..."

We chuckle as her Jamaican accent comes out... it sounds so thick and exotic.

"How is it that you're still so energetic after last night?" Shan asks as she lays in the sofa to our left in a robe similar to the others.

"Yeah, I mean you were practically on the stage with those men shaking your money maker..." Lisa adds as she braids my hair.

Last night was the most comical night of my life. Take four adventurous ladies, one pregnant Chev and a club full of male strippers and what do you get? A pregnant woman grinding on a Magic Mike live dancer while her friends laugh their asses off.

Chev was the wildest of us all, she out did us that night and worst of all she was pregnant. The boys ended up crashing our party after Eddie got tagged in a video of Chev shaking what her mom gave her on Instagram.

After that our nights became a personal Magic Mike Show, as our men gave us a show to member...

Oh Johnattan...

"Cause I'm a bonified momma," Chev jests stuffing cake into her mouth.

At that we laugh causing Chev to roll her eyes.

"Finished," Lisa says as she steps away from my person giving me a once over. "Spin so I can see the front."

I do as she instructs and at that moment Josephine walks into the room, closing the door behind her. Her eyes land on me and she smiles widely.

"You look spectacular Christina," she comments and the girls chorus their approvals as well.

Lisa suddenly clears her throat loudly and Josephine chuckles before giving her the praise she deserves. "That is a masterpiece Carolisa. The neatness of the flower shaped cornrows, the hint of wildness exhibited by the tendrils framing the side of her face, the beautiful fish plat woven with blue pearls and the elegant vanilla-chocolate bun which it's wrapped around... This is truly beautiful... Thank you."