Tremors

I stir as I feel lips graze my earlobe. A shiver runs down my body as it becomes reacquainted with the familiar touch.

He calls my name as he plants soft, tantalizing kiss on my neck after brushing away my blonde hair.

"I like the new look," he whispers as his fingers run through my hair.

His body presses against mine from behind and goose bumps rise as he skims the skin beneath my peach tank top. He nozzles my neck, his tongue darting out to lick the crook and I release a pleased sigh.

My body heats up and my back arches as his cold fingers graze my breast alerting my nipples with his cold touch. He plays with my nipple between his fingers and I jut at the caress. His other hand trails my spine causing me to arch further into his touch as pants escape my lips.

What is he doing here? How did he- oh god!

His hand rests on my ass groping it affectionately. My body burns with passion and I release strangled breaths as I try to calm myself.

He tortures my neck with small nibbles and kisses sending my body into a place of ecstatic sensations. His touch makes my body react in so many ways. I feel my body relax at his touches and the way he praises my body makes me want to give myself to him.

I groan and moan turning to face him. His lips connect with mine and I growl in content. His hands tighten on my hips as he pulls my body flush on his.

His hands move down into my blue shorts leaving a heated trail as they descend. I moan in his mouth fisting his silky, smooth hair and biting his lips provocatively.

He growls as his fingers feel my wetness. He plays with my soft flesh causing me to trash and jut with moans and pleas escaping my mouth into his. I can feel my body working its way to the breaking point as he plays with my bundle of nerves causing me to grip his shoulders and move my body teasingly against his.

"Open your eyes," he whispers in my ear.

Up until this moment I haven't even noticed that my eyes are closed and I didn't know who my provocative partner is. My body knows his touches but my mind is in denial that it is who I think it is.

I open my eyes slowly and my lips part as I suck in a breath.

Johnattan. How is he here?

"My beautiful Christi," he grins.

"Johnattan -" he cuts me off with a kiss and my eyes close.

He commands my body to oblivion with his erotic caresses and my mind is too jumbled to register the wrong in making love to him. I open my eyes to look into his erotic blue ones and my brain rushes forth memories. My heart beats faster and his face changes. I try to push him off but he grabs my wrists as he continues to ravish my core with his hardened cock.

Those erotic eyes now become ice cold, his lips pull back in a smirk and his blonde hair clings to his forehead. Johnattan is no longer above me, Liam is.

"You are mine and only mine Christina!" He yells as I trash beneath him with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Get off me!"

"Mine! My toy! Mine to make and break!"

"No," I whimper. "Let go!"

"You'll never be happy! No one will want you! You're useless!"

My body hits its high and I cry out as I jut forward in my bed. Sweat beads my forehead and I find myself hyperventilating as I try to steady my galloping heartbeat. Tears run down my face and I lie down curling into a ball as I cry.