Bonding part 1

Unedited.

Enjoy

**

Turn around... Every now and then I get a little but lonely and you're never coming around.

Lips kiss and nibble my neck from behind and I tilt my head to the side moaning in satisfaction.

Turn around... Every now and then I get a little but lonely and you're never coming around. Turn around bright eyes ... Every now and then I fall apart.

Hands hover over my bare stomach caressing the skin before making their way to my breasts. Arching my back my skin ignites as they caress each mound taking their sweet little time.

Turn around bright eyes ... Every now and then I fall apart.

His hands trail up my chest to my throat and grips it firmly as he thrusts upwards into me. I cry out as my body bounces against his, my walls clenching and unclenching around him in need.

Turn around bright eyes ... Every now and then I fall apart.

His hand moves from my neck cupping my chin and I can feel his gaze on me. His lips hover above mine and I involuntarily lick my lips waiting his to be placed upon mine. He pecks my lips before moving his lips to my ear, his other hand grips my waist as he gives his command and for tonight I listen to his demand. For it is his time to dominate.

"Ride." He whispers and on cue I move my hips slowly back and forth.

And I need you more tonight! And I need you more than ever.

He hisses into my ear as his hand tightens around my waist. He wastes no time connecting our lips hungrily, demandingly and urgently. I rock faster against him and throw my head back at the sensations that travel throughout my body.

And if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever.

He breaks the kiss pulling at my bottom lips before biting at my shoulder drawing a whimper from my lips. My back arches away from his chest and his free hand latches on to one of my nipples twining it around between his fingers.

And tonight we're making it right. We're holding on and together we will take it to the end of the night...

He moves his hips upward urging on my up and down movements as the musicians hits the drums in the melody of the song. A cry leaves my mouth each time and I reach behind me raking my manicured nails through his hair. My body sweats and trembles as his hand slips towards the junction between my thighs.

"Johnattan," I moan in annoyance and need.

He was teasing me moving fast only to fall in tune to the beat at the last minute slowing his tempo. It was driving me up a wall, my body would climb anticipating my release only to be brought back down when near the point of ecstasy.

"A little longer mi diosa," he whispers in my ear before burying his face in the crook of my neck as his hands moved to part my lips.

I thrash in his arms as moans and curses leave my lips as my body feels edgy, sensitive and overwhelmed. He slides his wondering fingers towards my harden clit and that takes me to the point of madness.

"Fuck, oh god..." I say gripping onto his hair as my body shakes as spasms run through my body.

He works my clit faster and his stokes contrast with his finger pace, going slower. The feel of both paces drives my body insane and it overwhelms every nerve in my body.